Welcome to Gaia! ::

x3 If you need I can link you to some good threads and guilds. n_n Although I don't think we need more forums. sweatdrop If there was one for gay people, unfortunately, there'd be too many flamers. @_@;
Im not being bad or anything, but why do Gays always want mroe than anyone else?
Tell ya what, Im gonna make a topic crying for a Straight forum, despite the fact Gaia isnt about sex, society, race, or beleifs...

Yeah, hands up for a straight forum!! Or how bout a forum totaly dedicated to cheese, dogs, horses, grass... Bikes.... Fish?

stare sweatdrop
Quote:
It's not that he wants a section of the forums where only gay/lesbian/bi/transgender people can post, and have all homosexuality-related threads moved there, thus separating them from the other posts, but rather wishes for posts on and related to those catagories to be highlighted, so he could find them easier.

There is only one reason a homosexual thread would need to be separate from a heterosexual thread, is if they were speaking of -or propositioning for- sex.

Need I say that that isn't allowed on Gaia for anyone regardless of sexuality? It's not allowed even in the chatterbox, despite the rampant threads of that sort within it (they're doing their best to clean them out). With that in mind, why would they make a separate forum specifically for that purpose?

In all other ways beyond sex, they could discuss things with heterosexuals the same way heterosexuals discuss them. I have no issues sharing a thread about my interests with homosexuals, why would they have issues sharing one about theirs with me?

Maybe I'm a little skewed there, but this proposal really doesn't make sense. There are no "heterosexual-specific" (note that I did not say "only" wink guilds or forums, so why should there be homosexual-specific ones?
Passion Lemonade
I'll go out on a limb here and assume that he doesn't want to exclude heterosexuals, just have threads focused around gays. razz

Edit: It's Gay Pride Month apparently! cool

Woot
Gay Pride month!
yeah i dont realy want to exclude everyone else but i want there to be a specific place for gays to go...easily
Nek0jin
Wisdom of the Mountain says: Specific discussion interests that are too narrow to be of use to the majority of Gaians are best served by Guilds, not new Forums.

HOLY s**t
SMARTNESS!!!!!! xd
Juunara
... I doubt this would be implemented, but I feel that some of you are missing the point.

It's not that he wants a section of the forums where only gay/lesbian/bi/transgender people can post, and have all homosexuality-related threads moved there, thus separating them from the other posts, but rather wishes for posts on and related to those catagories to be highlighted, so he could find them easier.

It almost makes me wish that coloring in your thread-title could be implemented, so perhaps a certain forum organizes itself that debates are blue, questions are purple, recommendations are orange, pic-threads red, etc., so then within chatterbox perhaps threads that are open/directed at homosexuals could choose a particular color for themselves (Purple?), and that would highlight in the manner he wishes without making a new forum.

HOLY s**tEVEN MORE SMARTNESS!!!
xd
scream
WHY IS EVERYBODY SO MUCH MORE SMARTER THAN ME!!!!!
crying
sorry testing something
please! are they going to add a straights only forum too? Why don't we just make a forum for all the different races too huh? get a life.
Dragon Revenge
Im not being bad or anything, but why do Gays always want mroe than anyone else?
Tell ya what, Im gonna make a topic crying for a Straight forum, despite the fact Gaia isnt about sex, society, race, or beleifs...

Yeah, hands up for a straight forum!! Or how bout a forum totaly dedicated to cheese, dogs, horses, grass... Bikes.... Fish?

stare sweatdrop

how about one for every religion too! Boys forums and girls forums, I could go on and on. Stop acting like you're so special. You don't deserve special treatment!

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
hollybeary
Dragon Revenge

stare sweatdrop

how about one for every religion too! Boys forums and girls forums, I could go on and on. Stop acting like you're so special. You don't deserve special treatment!

hey why don't we keep this nice?
If you go to the map and click guilds than search there's part where you can limit you're searchs down so you can type, Yaoi, Gay or what ever and than you can get just what you want. here's the link http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=1 just type in the keyword and you can even limit it down to private, public and hidden. I perfer privite guilds myself. hope this helps ^^

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Dragon Revenge

stare sweatdrop

there is a fourm deicated to fish.... well gaia's fish anyway. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=124
Um. No. Then all the noobs would go there and solicite for cyber sex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff