Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'd withstand your onslaught of announcements without complaint if you'd just give us some more for-gold tiny critter love. ;n;

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
They're still holding the CrossStitch contest that is solely animal items. That said, I would love some recolors of a lot of the basic human items like the simple skirts or just some more shirts and hats. I'd love some hats. And animal recolors of the items in Loyal's Bazaar.

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
User Image {Patience. Our day is coming. + u +

Tipsy Tycoon

9,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would also like some more gold items for us animals. emotion_awesome

Shaggy Cat

agreed cat_neutral looking at your awesome human easter avatar makes me sad we don't even get many freebies from big events. I'm sincerely bummed cat_gonk

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i would love more animal gold shop items. my animal inventory is just too small!

Swashbuckling Sentai

yes please, seriously. We need more animal items.

So many amazing recolors in loyal's shop recently and the animals are left out every time. Could we please have animal recolors too? Wings, scarfs, headphones, tails, etc. All those things would be awesome for animals

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
We literally have more than 10 years' worth of gold shop items that can be redesigned for animal avatars. Something that immediately comes to mind and I think might be very popular are the G-LOL dresses. I don't know if we'll get a bunch of new Animal base items with next month's gold shop update, but we already do have an awful lot of things already here they can draw inspiration from. Maybe we can suggest some of the gold shop items we'd like to see remade for the Animal bases?

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Agreed. The G-Lol is a darling design. Their matching set of socks and shoes would be nice, too.
I don't like the animal bases, because they don't have hair for gold. If they did, then I would consider using them.

Obsessive Lover

@skull

Gold shop hair would be great since it could offer more colors. Some hair tufts matched to the basic fur colors would be great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff