Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Borg

13,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nope. But JK did post in my awareness thread once.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
It'd be nice to know what the devs/admins were thinking about this.

Naughty Cat

13,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
~Legal Bump~
Hell, the thing I'd like to see the most is an option to donate directly to development team of zOMG instead of giving to the site and hoping it trickles down the vine to them. I'd gladly give money whenever I could afford if it meant that I could get a game that's free enough from bugs that I could actually play for more than a week or two before getting locked out by one bug after another.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nyeha_Cyka
Hell, the thing I'd like to see the most is an option to donate directly to development team of zOMG instead of giving to the site and hoping it trickles down the vine to them. I'd gladly give money whenever I could afford if it meant that I could get a game that's free enough from bugs that I could actually play for more than a week or two before getting locked out by one bug after another.
That's something others have also suggested. But I don't know if that's plausible.
~Lady_Ebbie~
Nyeha_Cyka
That's something others have also suggested. But I don't know if that's plausible.
Yeah, it'd be kinda hard, but maybe it'd finally break the vicious cycle of "developers get little money->rampant bugs->people stop playing/can't play because of said rampant bugs->developers get funding cut".

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
If you want to help support zOMG!, make sure to watch the ad that plays before the game loads, buy power-ups, promote it on facebook, twitter or post about it in game forums. You can also show your support by buying some of the IRL zOMG! merchandise in the Gaia Store.

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
~Legal Bump~

Vicious Vampire

14,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
~Legal Bump~