• Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Can you add some of my ideas to things people would pay for?

1-A potion that ups max stamina permanently and/or temporarily. I would pay maybe $2-4ish dollars for it. ANYTHING that means you run out of stam less often would be amaze-balls!

2- A buddy summon that does very small amounts of damage to monsters. I solo a lot and if I let my mind wander to far I end up getting my ankles chewed off. I would personally pay $5 for a summon that acted in my defense.

3- zOMG! housing items. I can't believe we don't have these yet. I am talking everything from fluff bedding and pillows to ornamental weapons and rings. Who would not like a wall mounted shark-tooth knife? Or a wall plaque with your ring set? Even down to furniture and wall paper themed on zOMG's many different zones. This is a desperate lack. I would be willing to pay a little cash for the better done items and then gold for the rest of things (a bit like that posh update a while ago.)

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Nights-Rune

1-A potion that ups max stamina permanently and/or temporarily. I would pay maybe $2-4ish dollars for it. ANYTHING that means you run out of stam less often would be amaze-balls!

2- A buddy summon that does very small amounts of damage to monsters. I solo a lot and if I let my mind wander to far I end up getting my ankles chewed off. I would personally pay $5 for a summon that acted in my defense.

3- zOMG! housing items. I can't believe we don't have these yet. I am talking everything from fluff bedding and pillows to ornamental weapons and rings. Who would not like a wall mounted shark-tooth knife? Or a wall plaque with your ring set? Even down to furniture and wall paper themed on zOMG's many different zones. This is a desperate lack. I would be willing to pay a little cash for the better done items and then gold for the rest of things (a bit like that posh update a while ago.)
Done.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Nights-Rune

Done.

Thank you smile

Would love for this game to get the TLC it deserves!

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
.~.Legal Bump.~.