Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mandatory GoldHoe Option

Emojis for everyone 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Distinct Warlord

I don't know exactly how you call to your database, Gaia, but I'm sure that you can apply filters to the search you make in the marketplace.

I mean...it's a mess. A total mess. Even the HTML code is a mess. Search by words and price is way too limited when we talk about millions of items. So, filtering is needed.

Suggestion
Filter by Type
You've already the types, but maybe you could categorize. Filter out RIG's, Animal, Game, Premium,Gold Shop, etc.

Filter by Color
Not exactly needed, but something that could be cool.

Filter by Date
Since you've already the graphs I'm assuming you already have data to work with this. It's cool to filter out the things released in certain period of time. Especially useful for those who go back to Gaia from time to time (like me) and always hate not knowing what new things were released.

It would be awesome if you could improve your database for better search but I realize that it's way harder to do than to say since there is way too many and changing it could be catastrophic...But maybe you have a column there unused that you could use to cross tables.(I'm assuming sql, ignore me if it's completely different.)

PS: If you can revamp the Marketplace as a whole, it would be cool. Ordering your wishlist by price would be something awesome.

Demonic Lover

OH GOD PLEASE

Let me filter those damn bouquets and RIGs/game stuff, about 100% I'm not looking for them! I'm just looking for simple wearable items <3
Yes. It is such a simple suggestion, there's not much else I can add. Waging through CIs and all their derivatives can be annoying.
Also, FLOWERS BOUQUETS, GOD DANG, if there was a way to filter those out for good... twisted evil

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Filtering by color would be fun!
Also filtering out items you already own would be nice, too.

They're kind of adding the tag "pawstamp" to help you find animal items, which is super useful for us Paws, but I can see how ignoring animal items might be helpful for humans.

Fuzzy Dragon

I would love to see an equipable tag. That way I could filter out the housing, game and other such items to reduce the number of things it shows me.

Prophet

1000x this.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
That would be so helpful. And it would make searching for items alot easier.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

OH MY GAWD ******** WANT

Distinct Warlord

sodium
Also filtering out items you already own would be nice, too.

THAT. I FORGOT THAT. heart

Devoted Healer

This would be soooo nice to have... as well as a way to filter out certain things or colors so you don't have to pick through pages of game items when you're trying to find an equip-able item (or vice versa).

Distinct Warlord

shezeu
This would be soooo nice to have... as well as a way to filter out certain things or colors so you don't have to pick through pages of game items when you're trying to find an equip-able item (or vice versa).

Exactly. Mostly because it can be a pain in the a**.

So, how we contact devs to read this and gave us some kind of response? :O </anxious>

Distinct Warlord

I feel like I should bump this. ninja

Distinct Warlord

Bump again.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
This sounds like such an amazing thing. I don't even use the filters they have because I'm not just looking for hats or tops, etc.

I think a lot of the searching problems would be taken care of with better tagging, but that's a whole other can of worms...

Distinct Warlord

rimedragona
This sounds like such an amazing thing. I don't even use the filters they have because I'm not just looking for hats or tops, etc.

I think a lot of the searching problems would be taken care of with better tagging, but that's a whole other can of worms...

You got me thinking...wouldn't be cool if there is a way for users to actively collaborate with that? But it's a whole different idea.

For now I would be happy with these filters xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces