Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well? What do you think?

Yes! A new theme would be good! 0.55345911949686 55.3% [ 88 ]
No! This idea is stupid! 0.10691823899371 10.7% [ 17 ]
It doesn't really matter. 0.33962264150943 34.0% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]
< 1 2 3

Do not bump here please.
I like this idea, since a change would be nice.
I think they should add better sounds too, and theme those aswell. Or music to theme or something. But the colors all together make up the whole mood of the site. They should change it every now and then.

Even though the coding for a color change is just a minor one, adding sounds and music would cause some glitches here and there if not monitered properly.

COLORS

Even that / takes alot of coding *sighs*
I still thinks it's a great idea though. I hope they do change some features soon.

--Shade--
thumbs up for originality.

I love the idea.
I don't know about that...You get to choose your own theme? I mean, if you spend so much time on here that the colors start to bother you, maybe that's a sign to do something else... rolleyes
Cassieopeia
I don't know about that...You get to choose your own theme? I mean, if you spend so much time on here that the colors start to bother you, maybe that's a sign to do something else... rolleyes

Well, "theme" as in the color of the banner, borders, etc. Not that fancy, really. And I have nothing against the colors, I just think people have different color opinions and they should be able to choose what they look at.
Like in neopets right? evil

Celestial Nymph

EmeraldFire
Like in neopets right? evil
hm doesnt sound like neopets to me... neutral
Neopets? I'm not sure, I don't go on neopets....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff