Welcome to Gaia! ::

It would be so cool if we had other places to walk besides a town. Like a forest, mountains,caves, etc. It'd also be cool to have more minigames like the fishing or gambling games. heart
I would like there to be community areas... like cinemas and food places...
yes I agree...and the houses should be in towns-just random towns not just scattered at a random place.
This may sound irrelivant to your topic but yeah whatever sweatdrop
Violetwinged
It would be so cool if we had other places to walk besides a town. Like a forest, mountains,caves, etc. It'd also be cool to have more minigames like the fishing or gambling games. heart

they're making more games. games arn't easy to make and Gaia is not finished yet.
It will come in time.
I would like to have the map be rp style: walk around and stuff, not an over head map kindof style. and yes, games are being made... I can tell... 'cause even I'm getting bored of fishing... lol
Discostar
Violetwinged
they're making more games. games arn't easy to make and Gaia is not finished yet.

She didn't say they were. wink This is a suggestion for the future of Gaia- if she assumed they WERE finished, then she wouldn't have posted a suggestion in the first place. 3nodding

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
If it doesn't come with towns it will come with the battle system.
Please note that the Towns is only in its beginning testing, JUST uts testing, more will come later on. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff