Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I love the Masquerade. Its probably one of the most useful evolving items ever. There are some problems though. I would love a recolor to FIX these problems!

Problem 1: The bangs are wonderful! I use them all the time. They are the best solution for huge forehead hair styles/wigs. However, the bangs are very... dull. For instance, take this new DEEP RED red queen wig. The reds aren't even close! The bangs shade of red is light and almost looks pink when paired with the dark red. Another example is Kanoko's wig. Its such a wonderful dark chocolate brown. The brown bangs? Not so dark and chocolate.

I propose the recolor has DEEPER & DARKER shades so all hair styles can benefit from some bangs.

Problem 2: The makeup is revolutionary! But my main concerns are with the eyeshadow. They are very dark. Sometimes I want a pale BRIGHT yellow and not a dark mustard color.

I propose the recolor has LIGHTER & more PASTEL or BRIGHT shades of eyeshadow and mascara.

BIG REQUEST: Can we not have this as a SUPER RARE RIG prize? This would be fantastic as a direct cash shop purchase, a bonus item in a bundle set (maybe the next EI bundle?), or even as a MID-RANGE RIG prize. I have no issues with this item being in a RIG as long as it isn't an ultimate prize. Some RIG prizes end up at the price the original masquerade is at now anyways.

[edit] People are saying they would love to see makeup in skin type. Maybe these new recolors could be sold individually there? As for the bangs... those would be nice in the gold shops as well but I wouldn't be opposed to even just a new item JUST more recolored BANGS in the cash shop.

[edit] Here is an idea!

A mali
I really hope so. I wouldn't mind it being a regular EI rather than a recolour that comes out of a RIG. I'd have better chances getting a few if it is the former.

Regular EI? That is an idea. I wouldn't hate for a new EI to give us these options... Maybe a Masquerade Reunion !!! or a Masquerade 2.0! Along with the recolors we could get more... more of what I thought the Masquerade would give us. MASKS! =P

And here are some edits =D

MandaButt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The colors on the left are my personal favorites so I made my own masquerade bangs. redface and on the right are colors in question that I was too lazy to shop the bangs for them. lol

Mysterious Trickster

I agree. I love using the Masquerade E.I. very much. It's one the most successful E.I.s created for body alterations. With that said, I would simply love darker bangs and lighter eye shadow.

Your request suggestion to keep it as a direct-to-CS is something I hope they take into consideration. While re-color evolution items are popular, to place them in a RIG with horrible odds is just disrespectful.

Edit: Might I make a suggestion: Have eye shadow that covers over the entire skin area. This is a suggestion for when a user uses the eye shadow and a wink pose.

Hygenic Gawker

Oh, yess!
Would love recolors,
especially if we had a white eyeshadow in it

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I don't see why not. It would be very neat to have some dark colored bangs for those colors of hair we have that are lighter colored. Some darker colored eye shadow wouldn't hurt, and I might actually buy it and use if if they did do this.

Aged Bunny

I would like more bolder, brighter colors for darker skin actually. I like using the freckles pose, but they don't show up on the D and E skins.

Wintry Dragon

I really hope so. I wouldn't mind it being a regular EI rather than a recolour that comes out of a RIG. I'd have better chances getting a few if it is the former.
I would also like to see the eyeshadow and mascara being friendlier to avatars with larger eyes.

And more sexy lipstick.
THIS SO MUCH.

Perfect Saint

Oh yes. I would more make up products.

Sweet Marshmallow

Yes, yes, yes.

White makeup especially, pl0x. whee
Yes! I would buy it. =D

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Yes I use the Masquerade all the time. I would LOVE brighter shades of eyeshadow. A light purple and bright pink ftw.

Firebreathing Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

Your hands are always reaching out of favor...

I want lighter make-up as well. At least to match the damned blush!

I also want the bangs to cover the forehead better, I like them but seldom use them because there is almost always a gap where you can see a bit of the forehead.

Your kind are only good for bad behaviour

Apocalyptic Friend

I would enjoy this. Even if it means a recolor of the Masquerade would appear only in a RIG.

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Kain-Senpai
I agree. I love using the Masquerade E.I. very much. It's one the most successful E.I.s created for body alterations. With that said, I would simply love darker bangs and lighter eye shadow.

Your request suggestion to keep it as a direct-to-CS is something I hope they take into consideration. While re-color evolution items are popular, to place them in a RIG with horrible odds is just disrespectful.

Edit: Might I make a suggestion: Have eye shadow that covers over the entire skin area. This is a suggestion for when a user uses the eye shadow and a wink pose.

That is a great point. I forgot about that wink problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff