Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

Jayce Reinhardt
Anjoulie
Alexius08
Bumping this up in response to Princess Angelishia's statement.
You know, there's a part of me that is very curious whether they really think that or whether it's just what they're told to say when posting on these matters.

I really doubt this is what they really think.

They are under NDA so they have to regurgitate what they are told by the people who don't even have accounts here.
In that case I would probably rather say nothing than this though.
It's no wonder that most of the staff members rarely post when this is the kind of thing they get to say.

Devout Mage

Destitute Millionaire

Another bump

Dapper Pumpkin

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
I truly wish management would look at the problems they have created and take the feedback such as this seriously. Maybe one day *looks up in the sky wishfully*

Dangerous Lunatic

Spacebabie76
Excellent post. Too bad those in charge have their heads...naw I'll be clean. Too bad they are constantly sticking their fingers in their ears going "La la la, not listening. La la la. How much money have we made today?"
User Image

Devoted Abomination

10,275 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200

Witty Cat

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
Disciple of Sakura
Fascinating.

Destitute Millionaire

Bumping this up one more time since they increased gold rewards.

Destitute Millionaire

Wild Faun

eek

What the...I...have no words to really describe this. Anyone who chooses gold from these things I hope will not bombard the SF with their "I did not get trillions from these gold gens". It's well-known now to many that the gold gens cop out and that items are the smarter way if you get them.

Sigh. I love the trillions is highlighted in red. :/ Really Gaia?

Heart Tamer

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
are they even battling inflation?

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kimi Raven

That depends. Does "dumping more gold into the economy to cause even more inflation so that buying gold generators with Cash is the only way to afford anything" count as battling inflation?

Lonely Phantom

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
O.T.L.
Kimi Raven

That depends. Does "dumping more gold into the economy to cause even more inflation so that buying gold generators with Cash is the only way to afford anything" count as battling inflation?

Of course not, it shock me to see some item price grow like a mount Everest. Just when i thought they are battling the inflation when they put up Charity Drive.
Kimi Raven
O.T.L.
Kimi Raven

Of course not, it shock me to see some item price grow like a mount Everest. Just when i thought they are battling the inflation when they put up Charity Drive.

They use Kickstarts as a promotional tool for Gold Generators. The only reason they exist is to try and sap all of your Gold so you will possibly consider buying the Generators because it's the easiest way to "replenish" your Gold count.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff