this SOOOOOO much this, yes

Pit bulls for the win!!!!

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Indeed, hopefully we can get a pit bull companion

Decayin[g]_Sou[l]'s Significant Otter

Demonic Hellhound

I want a pit bull. If they came out with a good quality, non aggressive looking pit bull dog companion, I might even consider shelling out cash to buy it.

Edit: But without clipped ears.

Clipping ears is inhumane and usually only done on fighting dogs or people who want to look like gang bangers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
The Body Farm
I want a pit bull. If they came out with a good quality, non aggressive looking pit bull dog companion, I might even consider shelling out cash to buy it.

Edit: But without clipped ears.

Clipping ears is inhumane and usually only done on fighting dogs or people who want to look like gang bangers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Agreed, definitely one that is not agressive looking. Pit bulls already get a bad rap from the media because of bad owners who don’t care for their pit bulls and they end up attacking people.However they’re sweet dogs, and it’d be nice to have a pit bull companion item that shows that.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
More dogs not in RIGs would be awesome. And it might balance out the number of cats we have.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Anxious Friend

Instead of a just dog RIG, they could do a whole pets rig.

Dogs, cats, snakes, fish, birds, horses, goats, cows, sheep, lizards, pigs, ect

Any kind of common animal you see as pets. That would be amazing! You don't even have to have that many different animals if you do different coloring of the animal.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
npulse

Any kind of common animal you see as pets. That would be amazing! You don't even have to have that many different animals if you do different coloring of the animal.

A pets Rig is a good idea, but s long as it doesn’t include cats . We need more companion items that are not cat companion items.

Anxious Friend

Tsuki_Kirkland
npulse

A pets Rig is a good idea, but s long as it doesn’t include cats . We need more companion items that are not cat companion items.

But but...everyone loves cats emo

And they are common pets..so it would only make sense to include them if they did a pets rig.
But that doesn't mean the majority would be cats. Make it a minority.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
npulse

Not everyone.. I do but we have so many already. I’d rather they not be included at all and Gaia focus on other pets that don’t get much attention here, like Birds, reptiles and dogs. There are tons of items they can make just from those as there are tons of type of birds, reptiles and dogs.

Anxious Friend

Tsuki_Kirkland
npulse

Not everyone.. I do but we have so many already. I’d rather they not be included at all and Gaia focus on other pets that don’t get much attention here, like Birds, reptiles and dogs. There are tons of items they can make just from those as there are tons of type of birds, reptiles and dogs.

I'd still like cats to be included..even if many are tired of it, it'd be nice to see some other breeds that we don't have.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
A pekingese companion would be adorable.

However ever since the Polar Tear's release I've wanted more sled dog/arctic dog companions.
Because the background just screams sled dogs and mushing through the Alaskan wilderness or any arctic/wintery wilderness really.

Hardcore Muse

We really are seriously lacking when it comes to dog companions here on Gaia.

One I would REALLY like to see would be a black poodle. I want a black poodle companion so bad I can't see straight.

Pretty please?
emotion_kirakira
heart More doggies, do want emotion_kirakira It would be awesome because if you have/had the same type of breed in RL, it would be special to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff