Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just out of curiosity please answer my poll.

I agree. 0.75675675675676 75.7% [ 56 ]
I disagree. 0.24324324324324 24.3% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]

From my experience Gaia Towns would run much faster for me and probably many others if there wasn't excessive clicking. I would suggest, when you click an area on the other side of an object than your character, your character/avatar should automatically walk around an object. This would make maneuvering through the towns much easier, prevent excessive clicking, and speed up the game for users.

I personally wish we could control walking with the arrow keys instead. stressed
Yeah, I get a little annoyed having to click myself around like that. I'm just impatient, I guess. I think that would be useful.

Of course, there'd probably be crazy instances where you get stuck behind something and your avatar gets messed up trying to find it's way around. x3

I'd be happy if we could control our avatars with the arrow keys, actually.
Maybe arrow keys could be a secondary control rather than the mouse, or vice-versa.
Im pretty sure it'll be added towards the future, with more updates.
I strongly agree with this, actually. It's driving me crazy, personally. I'd love the option to move with the arrow keys.

Another movement suggestion: The arrows to move to another map shouldn't actually be ON the map. You can end up going to another map by accident or while pursuing a bug. Not to mention that about 20% of the time, you show up on the map already ON AN ARROW. This means that as SOON as you start moving, you get sent back the way you came! It's so frustrating!
I would like to be able to use the arrow keys. Oh well, at least you don't get stuck when you walk into a person. sweatdrop
Eternal Nightmare
I would like to be able to use the arrow keys. Oh well, at least you don't get stuck when you walk into a person. sweatdrop

gonk gonk You'r sig is scaring me...
it's not the cat.... but that's a JPG image.....
.... gonk .. but it looks like it's moving....
it's breaths... and moves arround the gun...

i can actualy see the cat breathe...
it's scaring me...
then again... it could also hald to to with the fact.. that I haven't had sleep for over 24 hours... I was progrmaing all of last night... from the moment I got home from school... till now... I haven't left the computer for a long length of time to do anything...
gonk I'm shriveling up... gonk
I also can't concentrate...
just great... what's next on the halucinations... dancing penguins...
just great.. that's my pillowcase...

Dapper Fatcat

Eh I don't mind the clicking. It's actually possible that arrow keys and other ways to constaintly move may actually do the exact opposite but I'm not a computer wiz.
Whoa.

Erf. I don't mind the clicking that much.
good idea =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces