Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Petit Marionette
MinTheRedd
I say zOMGaians storm whenever the next AtA is wink

I'm there. For srs. I've never attended an AtA before but this is a really important issue to me. -gets to work writing snail-mail letters-

Ditto. I've never gone to an AtA, but I'm up for it.
Invasion of the zOMGaians.
:O

yami2ki's Senpai

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Direct quote from [ JK ]'s profile.

[ JK ]

zOMG! isn't dead and I'm not going anywhere. I'll be helping out with another project for couple of weeks, but I'll be back.
3nodding Exactly! I'll tell my guildies about it too, so we'll have a whole flood of zOMGaians. :'D Too bad the next AtA is a week off... We'll have to keep reminding people so they don't forget or lose track of the date.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Exiled Poet
Petit Marionette
MinTheRedd
I say zOMGaians storm whenever the next AtA is wink

I'm there. For srs. I've never attended an AtA before but this is a really important issue to me. -gets to work writing snail-mail letters-

Ditto. I've never gone to an AtA, but I'm up for it.
Invasion of the zOMGaians.
:O
Me too, someone should post a thread announcing when the next one is!

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kytona

[ JK ]

zOMG! isn't dead and I'm not going anywhere. I'll be helping out with another project for couple of weeks, but I'll be back.

smile Thank you Kytona. It's always good to hear from a dev. 3nodding

Un3hc0rn's Husbando

Ruthless Phantom

9,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hmm....after reading through all of this general out-cry for zOMG towards the CEO of Gaia, there're many questions still on my mind as to what we can do, I mean there are lots of good people that can program and can do art on this site, Gaia has yet to realise this, and to tap into this resource, many will do the work just for the rare items that the MP has inflated so much, but for I, myself, the second zOMG becomes as Exiled so eloquently has stated 'Just another dead feature' I forsee a vast drop in the Gaia revenue, I pour as much money as i can into this site to buy the power-ups/RIGs/EIs just for the items to use within the game itself, without it I really wouldn't bother, the Devs have done such a good job with what little they have to work with and congratulations to them, but as I see it, we either earn our GC and use it or we buy it and do it as much as we can to save our beloved zOMG, or on the total opposite reflection of this we stage a strike, if 44 thousand users are regularly online and this stops when zOMG dies, I think Gaia will 'pull their finger out' that is about as plain as i can put it, this cannot go un-fought, this is their hard work and effort and Gaia has no right to take that away, so, i say this if they can see it 'bring back our famous Devs, Gaia they are what makes your site worth our effort and hard earned cash, that you so desperately need'

8,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kytona

[ JK ]

Thank you for that post, its good to have correct current news floating around with all the horrible things happening.
-I-Netrix-I-
Hmm....after reading through all of this general out-cry for zOMG towards the CEO of Gaia, there're many questions still on my mind as to what we can do, I mean there are lots of good people that can program and can do art on this site, Gaia has yet to realise this, and to tap into this resource, many will do the work just for the rare items that the MP has inflated so much, but for I, myself, the second zOMG becomes as Exiled so eloquently has stated 'Just another dead feature' I forsee a vast drop in the Gaia revenue, I pour as much money as i can into this site to buy the power-ups/RIGs/EIs just for the items to use within the game itself, without it I really wouldn't bother, the Devs have done such a good job with what little they have to work with and congratulations to them, but as I see it, we either earn our GC and use it or we buy it and do it as much as we can to save our beloved zOMG, or on the total opposite reflection of this we stage a strike, if 44 thousand users are regularly online and this stops when zOMG dies, I think Gaia will 'pull their finger out' that is about as plain as i can put it, this cannot go un-fought, this is their hard work and effort and Gaia has no right to take that away, so, i say this if they can see it 'bring back our famous Devs, Gaia they are what makes your site worth our effort and hard earned cash, that you so desperately need'

This stare

O.G. Noob

11,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
:O i support this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash