Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Ah yes, the French cuff. Give me a French blue shirt with a nice white cuff and some cufflinks any day. I'd love to see Gaia do some cuffs that are separate of the shirts like the Dancer Cuffs in many colors so we can mix and match them with the gold shop shirts like those old Victorian shirts from the western set for some great styles.

Formal Elocutionist

Chibi Halo
          Ah yes, the French cuff. Give me a French blue shirt with a nice white cuff and some cufflinks any day. I'd love to see Gaia do some cuffs that are separate of the shirts like the Dancer Cuffs in many colors so we can mix and match them with the gold shop shirts like those old Victorian shirts from the western set for some great styles.

I keep forgetting we actually have some cuffs around here, like that.
Too bad they don't layer over coats/jackets.

Formal Elocutionist

Formal Elocutionist

Formal Elocutionist

Formal Elocutionist

bump
*being persistent*

Formal Elocutionist

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Thieving Rogue

Yes yes yes yes YES YES YES ******** YES PUH-LEASE. I miss items like this! We need more dapper-type items anyway. Or just generally classy clothes. I miss making fancy avatars. Now I just make... These. =~=

Formal Elocutionist

Sospel
        Yes yes yes yes YES YES YES ******** YES PUH-LEASE. I miss items like this! We need more dapper-type items anyway. Or just generally classy clothes. I miss making fancy avatars. Now I just make... These. =~=

They're still kinda fancy; but way more trendy than what we used to have. sweatdrop

fxxkin demon

Yes to all of it, especially the hats.

Formal Elocutionist

sometimesalways
Yes to all of it, especially the hats.

You know how long I've been wanting the freakin' fedora on this site? DO YOU??? gonk

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Spats = Yes, please.

Although they probably fall under "male clothing" so let's not hold our breath on them showing up or costing less than 3mil if they do. -_-

Formal Elocutionist

Sachie Whitby
Spats = Yes, please.

Although they probably fall under "male clothing" so let's not hold our breath on them showing up or costing less than 3mil if they do. -_-

Well, Gaia artists don't understand male clothing. rolleyes They said it themselves. That what usually is considered male clothing, ties into "gender neutral". Sure, Girls should be able to use it, but it should look just as good (if not better) on a male avatar than a female. Otherwise, they did it wrong AGAIN!

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
TINSTAAFL
Sachie Whitby
Spats = Yes, please.

Well, Gaia artists don't understand male clothing. rolleyes They said it themselves. That what usually is considered male clothing, ties into "gender neutral". Sure, Girls should be able to use it, but it should look just as good (if not better) on a male avatar than a female. Otherwise, they did it wrong AGAIN!

We used to have artists that knew how to draw for the male base and female base both without having it so that one gender or the other was always being body modded with their legs posed like the other. -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff