Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Cupcake

Beauty of Grace
I'm debating trying to start a revolt where we all change into peasant clothes or underwear and stay that way (which includes not buying a drop of cash) until they apologize and/or promise never to realize it again. Mostly the apology. I want them to admit they've made a stupid mistake FOUR TIMES.
User Image
gaia_crown

yes ma'am
do it
gaia_crown

Big Wolf

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I'm so pissed. I had to abandon several of my quests because they were initially at 4mil-14mil, but right now they've reached an overwhelming 50mil-66mil. Even one of my quest items has reached 11mil when it was only less than 1mil a year ago. This is really unfair because gaia is simply turning their website into some pay-to-get-an-advantage kind of website. Their announcements are no different from your typical day-to-day ads you encounter in random websites. Seriously, stop, gaia.

Kawaii Lover

6,050 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Thank you for the filters! heart

I can't buy anything from the mp. When I first joined having a half a million gold meant something and could take you places.

Everything is so expensive now! X_X

I don't need to flaunt a $300 avatar to random people. If I remember right this site was originally a forum site, yes?

People are supposed to post for gold, and vote, play some zomg...but some users spend a lot of real world money and just buy the gold and ruin destroy the marketplace.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Beauty of Grace
I'm debating trying to start a revolt where we all change into peasant clothes or underwear and stay that way (which includes not buying a drop of cash) until they apologize and/or promise never to realize it again. Mostly the apology. I want them to admit they've made a stupid mistake FOUR TIMES.

I'll join you! It's not about the excessive gold amounts to me anymore...its about the change Gaia has made to the site trying to milk its loyal users for money when a place like this should be run for fun not solely to make a bunch of money! I watched so many videos and did so many surveys to earn GC back in 2010 when I started to buy one Bitter Frost that actually won me The Sandman, one of my first luxury items! And believe it or not I had fun doing it then! What's it all worth when I can buy my way to the top?! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff