Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering if the admins could do something with the graphics quality in fishing like they have for slots? I have a slow connection, as I'm sure many Gaians do, and lowering the quality really helps things move faster. When I use the high quality it takes a while to stop spinning, unlike when I use the low quality, where it takes maybe 15 seconds. Now, when I am fishing, I tend to lag pretty bad, which is a big deterent for me, especially at the Reclaimation Faciltiy, where it is near impossible to catch anything on my computer due to the huge lag I get. If you guys could do that, that would be so awesome. Thanks!!!
Holy s**t.

Just felt like saying it.

xd
Ripon of Bahuli
Holy s**t.

Just felt like saying it.

xd

Works for me
that's nice... i think....
evil_penguino
that's nice... i think....

I think it would be nice. I mean posting gets boring after a while, and the slots are okay, but it there is almost no interaction involved. Fishing is fun...when there isn't a huge lag because you hooked a guppy. I just think that if Gaia had an option to lower the quality when fishing, people with dail-up could fish without the handicap we have otherwise.
I have an idea about something to do with the fishing.
I was thinking that...
when you fish you catch a lot of old boots, tires, and cans... so I think that maybe they should make a recycling center in one of the towns so take all your old boots, cans, and tires in exchange for gold.
If there is already something like this, or someone said this idea, then I am sorry... but it just came to mind because I catch a lot of those 3 items haha...
I'd so make bank...
ya it goes pretty slow for me too.. .___. Theyre doing so many new things though, it might take a while for them to get around to it.. who knows?
AgonyofHATE
I was thinking that...
when you fish you catch a lot of old boots, tires, and cans... so I think that maybe they should make a recycling center in one of the towns so take all your old boots, cans, and tires in exchange for gold.
If there is already something like this, or someone said this idea, then I am sorry... but it just came to mind because I catch a lot of those 3 items haha...
I'd so make bank...

Yeah, you just go to the fishing store and you can sell them to the old man in there. If you have enough of those cans(5000), boots(3000, I think), and tires(1000) you can exchange them in the same store in Bass'ken Lake for hats. And from what I've seen those hats go for a lot of gold in the marketplace.

Lonely Gaian

17,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Krona Traker
AgonyofHATE
I was thinking that...
I'd so make bank...

Yeah, you just go to the fishing store and you can sell them to the old man in there. If you have enough of those cans(5000), boots(3000, I think), and tires(1000) you can exchange them in the same store in Bass'ken Lake for hats. And from what I've seen those hats go for a lot of gold in the marketplace.
just to point it out that it's 1000 boots and 500 tires

it would be a nice idea to low the qualiry of fishing too, but since the realease of gaia fishing 1.5 I havent got as much troubles as before n_n;
You know what would be really kill and motivate me to fish? If you could catch fish and keep them in your house or on your avi.... Like not just sell them, but keep them as pets..... That would be cool....

Lonely Gaian

17,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Felix
You know what would be really kill and motivate me to fish? If you could catch fish and keep them in your house or on your avi.... Like not just sell them, but keep them as pets..... That would be cool....
I thought you could do that already (the house part), what a shame that I cant try at the moment sweatdrop

now.. as a pet it would be nice X3
If you want to change the lag get a faster computer.

I played on a 550 Mhz E-machine with Cable internet, and the game went slow. I played on a 1.7 Ghz HP laptop with Dial up, and the game went smoothly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff