Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biased poll.

Great idea. 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Awesome idea. 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Sarcastic Genius

It's not much and it may have been thought about at some point, but I had an idea for Halloween possibly for event, story, or both since they usually work hand in hand.

The holiday spirits, like Jack..they have to come from somewhere, right?
I mean..I don't see any other Jacks, Santas, or such figures roaming the streets, do you?
My idea is that Jack makes his visit as usual, and somehow a load of Halloween spirits escape into Gaia from his realm turning everything into a, if you'll pardon the movie reference, Halloween town.
Twisted and dark, creepy and spooky, shadows and spirits roaming around scaring people senseless and causing trouble wherever possible.
All this explains itself for how the story would work out, it would just be up to those writing it to figure out how to make it all happen.

As for the event, it's pretty simple...possession by the spirits.
The usual forum deal, people go there and post in masses, get rewards and do their transformation thing.
It would work similar to the Grunny invasion, the more you post the more you become possessed, looking more and more lifeless/soulless.
Not a zombie exactly, but similar.

That's about where my idea begins to run out.
So, how does it sound?
(If any higher-ups would like to give a thought, that'd be nice)

Edit: Alternately, instead of being turned zombie-ish from the possessions, people could turn into pumpkin people.
Jack's world..Jack's people..despite some strangeness I think it could totally play through in the story.

Other user suggestions:

MrBlueberryMuffin~
Ghost catching in towns.
Ghostly avatars.

Fuzzyman the Great~
Possessed users Vs Priest users

Ruthless Wench

Just post it here. I would love to see it ^_^

Sarcastic Genius

Xya
Just post it here. I would love to see it ^_^
Just post it? Alright then.
I wasn't sure since it's not something I see often when I come here.
*edits first post*

Ruthless Wench

Not many people are all that inclined to give two-cents, but, it is welcome in this forum, as long as it is stated "I have a suggestion for"...

Ruthless Wench

Interesting thought. Mayhaps a good suggestion. 3nodding

Sarcastic Genius

Xya
Interesting thought. Mayhaps a good suggestion? 3nodding
Thanks.
I'm usually the creative sort and thought it would be interesting to see this on Gaia.
cool

Heaven knows the workers can only come up with so many ideas, so the users may as well try to help when possible.

Ruthless Wench

Mystic Onyx
Xya
Interesting thought. Mayhaps a good suggestion? 3nodding
Thanks.
I'm usually the creative sort and thought it would be interesting to see this on Gaia.
cool

Heaven knows the workers can only come up with so many ideas, so the users may as well try to help when possible.

Sometimes, insperation can come from strange places. Kudos!

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Interesting... and if the battle system is up by then they could even add something in with that as well. (fighting spirits and such for crap stuff.)

I wanna be possessed... emo

5,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nice idea, I'd like it like this years were we have to click on a button under a spirit and have to wait 30 seconds between doing so. Other wise only a few people per topic will get anything and the rest will be left out. I've read horror stories on how bad the grundy Halloween event went and i don't want that.

Sarcastic Genius

Xya
Sometimes, insperation can come from strange places. Kudos!
I can agree with that statement.

*looks to any readers*
If anyone else has any input, feel free to say something.
I may not respond, but it's still good to see what others think of such things.

Sarcastic Genius

quietriver
Nice idea, I'd like it like this years were we have to click on a button under a spirit and have to wait 30 seconds between doing so. Other wise only a few people per topic will get anything and the rest will be left out. I've read horror stories on how bad the grundy Halloween event went and i don't want that.
It was both good and bad, but I figure that if the site workers would actually focus on the events for a while and plan them out, the grunny situation wouldn't repeat and more people would be able to take place in it.
I was one of the unfortunates that barely got anything from the event due to site crashes, but I at least had fun trying.
It seems like they just throw together the events sometimes.. sweatdrop
I enjoyed the grunny thing.

I finished as a tie with my friends as the top infected user sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out