Welcome to Gaia! ::

...a PM. I know you can go o "Report Scamming" or "Report Abuse or Harrasment", but I read that you have to have a screen shot of the PM or whatever. Well, not everyone knows how to do this(including me), but then again I don't know if it is reallt true.

So...how hard would it be to have a "Report this Post" in PMs the same way with regular posts?
.[FoxBoy~DigiMatt].
...a PM. I know you can go o "Report Scamming" or "Report Abuse or Harrasment", but I read that you have to have a screen shot of the PM or whatever. Well, not everyone knows how to do this(including me), but then again I don't know if it is reallt true.

So...how hard would it be to have a "Report this Post" in PMs the same way with regular posts?

then it wouldn't be private messageing now would it if the person is bothering you just block them it just that simple.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Is it that hard to just press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, past onto MS paint, then upload it to http://tinypic.com? ^^;

Eh. It could be helpful, but I don't think it's truly neccessary. Take it into your own hands. If you must, just turn PM into friends only.

Garbage

Reporting thru PMs is not as effective due to being unable to see which mods are hidden and which are actually offline, as well as PMs getting pushed out of the inbox - including PMs that are more vital to the case than just knowing that it happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff