Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I have been a loyal user for many years. I have been on this site for ten years and what I see disturbs me. The way this is headed this site wont be around for MY children to enjoy. I don't even know if anyone actually reads the feed back forum or if anyone gives two craps about US the USERS. Without us you are nothing. Any company who REFUSES to listen to their users will not last in the age of social media. We all understand you need to make money you need to pay the staff who run this site. However, with no users you will have no site to run.

What we would love to see:

New features (last major update was fishing?????)

Less GC bullshit

Maybe a new money system that hasn't been inflated beyond repair. (can you imagine what would happen in real life economy with this kind of inflation?...WTF GUYS)

I personally would love to know if anyone gives any kind of craps about us your USERS.

Is this site being run by 18 year old with NO experience in business?

When all this started back in 2003 this was a community, a place where you could be heard. Now all it is is a money trap. I say this because I love this site. I want to see it improve...I want this site to matter again.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Unless you give a /solid/ way for them to improve the site, mods could see this as a rant and not actually site feedback.

So, to help keep it on topic, I suggest they do something incredibly fun and original for the Halloween event. I know we are likely having another battle/war, but I would love to see further community involvement. Perhaps they could actually have NPCs come on the threads again and maybe add more items to GoFusion. I'd like additions that don't require GCash.

11,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I did suggest that they add a new money system...like diamonds or something that can only be earned through....fishing/games etc. ? something that people could not buy with GC.
Sirquo
Unless you give a /solid/ way for them to improve the site, mods could see this as a rant and not actually site feedback.

So, to help keep it on topic, I suggest they do something incredibly fun and original for the Halloween event. I know we are likely having another battle/war, but I would love to see further community involvement. Perhaps they could actually have NPCs come on the threads again and maybe add more items to GoFusion. I'd like additions that don't require GCash.

No, they won't. It's the Feedback Forum. If someone wants to speak their mind then they can.

Ranting is when someone is aimless in their feedback. This person is not.

Regardless, offering suggestions to Gaia usually has the similar affect of talking to a cinder block. At this point I am happy to know I am not in the same boat about being upset with Gaia's antics.

11,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Also not ignoring your users in general is good feedback razz .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff