Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Gaian

14,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
So yes Gaia, I have been on this site for over 11 years. Despite this, I've been waiting a MONTH to be allowed access to Loyal's Bazaar. I understand the logging in requirements, but I know for a fact I've logged in basically everyday for that entire time.

And STILL I am denied access to Loyal's Bazaar. Maybe I'm not a very big spender, sure, but I'm sure I've spent nearly $500 on Gaia Cash and monthly collectibles. I don't know who you're trying to attract with this gimmick, but if you're trying to keep people on the site, you're failing miserably.

Yes, I'm certain the echo of this sentence will rattle through your corporate sell-out ear drums, but you do NOT care about any of the users who have spent years and years helping this community grow by either donations/GC purchases or word of mouth.

Thanks a lot Gaia. I'm glad to know I've spent my time wisely all this while. Maybe I'll check out some other online community who maybe cares about their users.

DECEMBER 2003 REPRESENT!! emotion_yatta

EDIT: If you don't like my post, absolutely nothing is forcing you to comment. This is merely MY SITE FEEDBACK for Gaia. If you want to whine about my SITE FEEDBACK, go find some other topic with some person that gives a god damn 4laugh

Perfect Saint

Sounds like the glitch affecting you rather than some perceived discrimination.

Sparkly Vampire

Sounds like something you should be posting about in the bugs/glitches forum instead of site feedback. surprised It's probably a very simple fix and it has nothing to do with how much gcash you've purchased. The only requirement is logging in every day, so no other factor would prevent you from accessing the shop if you've met that requirement.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

see, heres the thing, if you logged in for thr right amount of days and you aren't glitched, you should be able to get in. if not, that's no reason to call the shop bullshit.
also...

feedback?
◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Super Gaian

14,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Myrielle
Hey now, this type of glitch is ENTIRELY unnecessary. Not to mention HOW long they worked on this before they released it. No excuse, sorry. But I respect your opinion. And it doesn't really have much to do with discrimination, I'm sure plenty of other people are just as unhappy as I am and it seems to follow no clear pattern.

Super Gaian

14,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Shilshadu

see, heres the thing, if you logged in for thr right amount of days and you aren't glitched, you should be able to get in. if not, that's no reason to call the shop bullshit.
also...

feedback?
◕ ◡ ◕

The anger comes more from my disappointment of not getting access to a really cool shop that an actual formulated opinion that Loyal's Bazaar is actually bullshit 4laugh Venting!

Perfect Saint

Danger Muffin
Myrielle
Hey now, this type of glitch is ENTIRELY unnecessary. Not to mention HOW long they worked on this before they released it. No excuse, sorry. But I respect your opinion. And it doesn't really have much to do with discrimination, I'm sure plenty of other people are just as unhappy as I am and it seems to follow no clear pattern.

I'd like to know what sort of glitch is at all necessary. It's a glitch. It's not like they foresaw it. Don't take it as a personal insult to you that you were hit by it. I'm pretty sure they are aware of this thing as people have been complaining about it since Day 1. Some of them even have resetting counters. I'm sure a person who has been with Gaia this long is quite familiar with glitches to be a little more understanding. sad

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Danger Muffin
Shilshadu

also...

feedback?
◕ ◡ ◕

The anger comes more from my disappointment of not getting access to a really cool shop that an actual formulated opinion that Loyal's Bazaar is actually bullshit 4laugh Venting!
Venting belongs in your journal, not in site feedback. If you're glitching out you need to go to the correct forum. Also, glitches are never necessary, they just happen when something is activated. They can't predict every single glitch and they do try to fix them as quickly as possible. Go to the right forum and your issue can get resolved and you'll be able to get into the store, without pointlessly calling something bullshit.

Super Gaian

14,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Sara Free Falling
Danger Muffin
Shilshadu

also...

feedback?
◕ ◡ ◕

Venting belongs in your journal, not in site feedback. If you're glitching out you need to go to the correct forum. Also, glitches are never necessary, they just happen when something is activated. They can't predict every single glitch and they do try to fix them as quickly as possible. Go to the right forum and your issue can get resolved and you'll be able to get into the store, without pointlessly calling something bullshit.
So the SITE FEEDBACK forum isn't intended for SITE FEEDBACK. Okay, thanks for the clarification 3nodding

Ruthless Gatekeeper

I don't see feedback here.
I see no suggestions for alternative things.

All I see is a user being angry with having to wait a month or so and insulting Gaia.
That's not feedback.

Playful Kitten

It's a known glitch, and even though they -did- fix it they have acknowledged that some people may still have it lingering and you're supposed to PM someone to fix it manually. (wish I could remember who to give you a name..)

I am really sad to see this thread, because they have been doing some great things in the shop itself and I don't want anything to discourage that.

If there is something you want from the shop there are lists around of what's in it, and people a-plenty who are more than happy to buy stuff for those who don't have access.

As far as the requirement to get in goes, personally I feel like the best way to discern membership would be by a post count limit (like 10k posts), but every option has something that would leave certain people upset... (people who change accounts frequently, for my example)
As far as the current requirement goes, they even gave us wiggle room to miss a few days and glitch aside I feel it was actually an exceptionally lenient requirement.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Yeah, I can't even justify this one.

It really isn't feedback. I think this is the FIRST time I really have to speak up for them there.

You were experiencing a glitch. It was nothing personal. It's something that happens. It always does with these things.

This is like if I were to make a personal insult towards Gaia after I put on my one black pair of sneakers on here, but I got the red ones on instead.

See? That's kinda ridiculous.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Danger Muffin
Sara Free Falling
Danger Muffin
Shilshadu

also...

feedback?
◕ ◡ ◕

So the SITE FEEDBACK forum isn't intended for SITE FEEDBACK. Okay, thanks for the clarification 3nodding

There is a HUGE difference between giving feedback and venting.

Da Rules

rovide constructive feedback.
Simply posting that you dislike/like something doesn't help the staff to plan future projects. Let them know what you didn't like, and try to offer suggestions to help shape projects. Alternatively, let them know what you like so that they can try to reproduce it.
Good example: "Please add option X to feature Z"
Bad example: "Feature Z is hard to work with"

Being polite gets you heard.
We understand not all feedback is positive, but if your topic is written in an extremely aggressive manner it's harder to get your point across and is likely to provoke negative reactions from other users.

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Frozen Mist
It's a known glitch, and even though they -did- fix it they have acknowledged that some people may still have it lingering and you're supposed to PM someone to fix it manually. (wish I could remember who to give you a name..)

I am really sad to see this thread, because they have been doing some great things in the shop itself and I don't want anything to discourage that.

If there is something you want from the shop there are lists around of what's in it, and people a-plenty who are more than happy to buy stuff for those who don't have access.

As far as the requirement to get in goes, personally I feel like the best way to discern membership would be by a post count limit (like 10k posts), but every option has something that would leave certain people upset... (people who change accounts frequently, for my example)
As far as the current requirement goes, they even gave us wiggle room to miss a few days and glitch aside I feel it was actually an exceptionally lenient requirement.

Unfortunately they don't read the PM's. I sent one to Sisky 8 days ago about the glitch and she never read it.

For those of us who have been loyal to this site for a decade or longer it is a slap in the face. If this was a cash based glitch it would have been fixed so fast. But instead 19 days later we are still waiting.
Gaia seems to slap users at least once for every year on this site. After eleven years, faces should be quite numb unless one never really stays at any real length and just bandy a crumpled old join date.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff