Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I usually click on my daily chance boxes and I love the chance at charms and so on.

But my gosh, the amount of trash that I have to get rid of after a week is ridiculous.. those ugly eyeballs, tetris blox.. random peasant clothing.. and each of these I need to
- find it in my invo
- click
- read that it's the right item
- sell (and if it's more than 1, enter in the number of items)
- confirm the sell
- click close
This may not seem like a burdensome process, but when you have to do it like 50 times... gonk

Can we please either
a) have new items in the DC
b) have an option to skip items other than charms/DC-unique items?
I recently dumped hundreds of those in my locker. They do tend to pile up and mess up your inventory while precious few are worth keeping.

Dangerous Lunatic

x
x
Or give the option to sell multiple store items at once.
Leader Clair V2
x
x

Yeah and a final confirmation with the whole list we are selling xd

Demonic Alchemist

20,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I support this 100% (and I am not sure why anyone would downvote this).
I wish that we were given a choice whether we want to keep or reject the item we pulled out of the cart. Seeing as there are still a lot of 1g starter set items being given out ;p

Cunning Lunatic

Another option would be nice. Although I really don't mind selling or donation.
Maybe a regift button which automatically sends it to Dumpster Dive.
AishiSo
I support this 100% (and I am not sure why anyone would downvote this).
I wish that we were given a choice whether we want to keep or reject the item we pulled out of the cart. Seeing as there are still a lot of 1g starter set items being given out ;p

There's even some random stuff like spartan sandals that can only be trashed XD

At least the starter set is.. vaguely wearable if you layer it. But those eyeballs gonk

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
omg yes! i go through each day and get rid of crap. it would be nice if we could just drag and drop into a garbage can or something and it would automatically be put in dumpster dive. we can drag and drop into our locker so i don't see how this would be hard to just add another icon.

Lonely Dragon

When you click on the Daily Chance, there should be a button to send it straight to Dumpster Dive.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I find myself having to do this as well. I would like a skip feature or at least a sellback button right on the DC pop up. I wouldn't want a Dumpster Dive button on there, mostly because I wouldn't want to load it up with all the crap I already want to avoid. I wouldn't want to do that to others, because DC junk is so worthless it's more of a pain to get rid of than anything else.

Friendly Phantom

5,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
I agree. It's nice to get some gold and sometimes the junky items are adorable and whatnot but I've never been a fan of the eyeballs. Maybe mix in better items that are worth more when the DC machine turns gold? ninja

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Leader Clair V2
x
x

Honestly, this would be such an awesome option. Such a wonderful time saver and great convenience.

Dangerous Lunatic

x
x
Bleeding Apocalypse
Leader Clair V2
x
x

Honestly, this would be such an awesome option. Such a wonderful time saver and great convenience.
I have 6 - 7 (I don't feel like counting rn) mules that I collect the Daily Chance from, that I usually let the items accumulate over time. So you can imagine how long it takes to try and sell each item individually.
I send all my junk daily to the right mules this one only holds my DC Only items, Id LOVE an update/upgrade for some better items, some of theses are cute but with trash and bugs and stuff, you only end up getting the good stuff once a week or so v.v I normally miss getting full sets of DC exclusives because there is too much trash and gold shop items ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff