Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
today when looking for my hair style.. I found it so annoying going page by page to find the one I wanted.. and I thought maybe it should make you select the style first, then give a list of colours, it would certenly make it alot quicker..
Plus other shops could have little things to sort them, like a button to sort by shoes.. whee

Good idea or not?
Sure, but wrong forum.
sounds like a good idea
yeah hered someone else talking bout something like this.

What i think you should still have the normal shops BUT if your looking for a certain item (and not just browsing) there should be some type of search of something well thats my thoughts so....

go for it biggrin

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
ZeroHaven0
Sure, but wrong forum.

no no, I'm sure this is the forum for this

Quote:
Site Feedback
Suggest enhancements, features, and ideas to help make the user experience better!

This would count as an enhancement, or a feature xp

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
bump.. people have to notice >_>;

EDIT: I also think there should be a dye function.. like if you just want to change the colour of the hair, but want the same style.. it will be cheaper, might be cool if we could just buy dyes to use when ever we want too smile

Polkadot Pocky's Partner In Crime

Anxious Shapeshifter

Dragoon-Girl
bump

I dont know if it fell off, but please dont bump unless your post falls off of the first page.

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hikaki
Dragoon-Girl
bump

I dont know if it fell off, but please dont bump unless your post falls off of the first page.

I'm sorry sad
Dragoon-Girl

EDIT: I also think there should be a dye function.. like if you just want to change the colour of the hair, but want the same style.. it will be cheaper, might be cool if we could just buy dyes to use when ever we want too smile
I'm pretty sure hair dye is an upcoming feature

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Nomibelle
Dragoon-Girl

I'm pretty sure hair dye is an upcoming feature

Well I've seen nothing about it and what about the categories thing?
Does anyone else find it annoying looking through all those pages.. might also be nice to have a shop seach button, so if you know the name of the item, you could find out what shop it's in.
I like your shop organization suggestion. I think it would greatly reduce server stress if you didn't have to scroll through EVERY PAGE to get to the section of items you wanted (like shoes).
Bigby Wolf
I like your shop organization suggestion. I think it would greatly reduce server stress if you didn't have to scroll through EVERY PAGE to get to the section of items you wanted (like shoes).

I like the ieda too. It sounds good to me. 3nodding

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
So er, How to we get it noticed by Lanzer or someone? xp
thats a really good idea cause sometimes i want to look at a certain item to match my outfit or something. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff