Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Businessman

Dammit Gaia, Richter's coat (example 9 in OP) needs to happen like, yesterday.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
The Gunslinger item's coat pose seemed like a nice attempt but not quite close enough. 3nodding

Smitten Businessman

Angeloni87
The Gunslinger item's coat pose seemed like a nice attempt but not quite close enough. 3nodding

It's a nice coat, but it's all black and tattered anti-hero style and has more of a trench coat cut to it. Looks a lot more modern to me, I guess.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Waltzkrieg
Angeloni87

It's a nice coat, but it's all black and tattered anti-hero style and has more of a trench coat cut to it. Looks a lot more modern to me, I guess.
That is a rather good point.

Dead Hellraiser

I think the new Vampire's Judgement item might be loosely referencing Castlevania, but I'm probably wrong.

Smitten Businessman

Achriya
I think the new Vampire's Judgement item might be loosely referencing Castlevania, but I'm probably wrong.

I thought so, too. Could be wishful thinking on my part, though, so I'm gonna be safe and demand more Castlevania items anyway. cool

Dead Hellraiser

Waltzkrieg
Achriya

I thought so, too. Could be wishful thinking on my part, though, so I'm gonna be safe and demand more Castlevania items anyway. cool
It's always good to demand more.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
I looked at the coat pose and it looked an awful lot close to Richter's. The item is pleasing, and might be a step close to getting more Castlevania knock offs. whomever made the vampire's judgment, I applaud you to the fullest and want an encore. X3

Smitten Businessman

Angeloni87
I looked at the coat pose and it looked an awful lot close to Richter's. The item is pleasing, and might be a step close to getting more Castlevania knock offs. whomever made the vampire's judgment, I applaud you to the fullest and want an encore. X3

Yeah, the coat is reminiscent of his coat (though with more belts than I'd like xP I'm picky, I know).

The chest belt and cross instantly made me think of young Richter...

User Image

And yes, Vampire's Judgement is very well done item-- a must-have over here. Big thank yous to the artist!

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
the extra belts did cork a brow, but they aren't too bad looking. at least the item looks gender neutral. xd

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Castlevania bumpage

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Castlevania knock off bumpies.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Knock off castlevania bump

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Oh please gaia I just want some pot roast! gonk and maybe a claimh solais knock-off. That was my favorite weapon from aria and dawn of sorrow, and I didnt see anything that looked like it for my Soma cosplay avi I made on tektek. D: Sides that sword would be great for knight and/or paladin avis too, considering its a big holy sword (and sparkles 8D lol).

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Castlevania knock off request bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash