Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drop the CAP. More fish in Phin Phang.

Drop the CAP ENTIRELY!! 0.24120603015075 24.1% [ 48 ]
A few more fish for gold & cash in Phin Phang 0.20603015075377 20.6% [ 41 ]
Yes please to both Gaia! 0.55276381909548 55.3% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 199 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 >

Booty Grab updates from this week's ATS!

The only question about Booty Grab answered was mine and I asked if we could get a "Pause" button during a game of Booty Grab. Narumi Misuhara replied that it is not likely since the server also tracks the time for validation purposes. You can read my question and Narumi Misuhara's reply here.

I know a "Pause" button is probably not needed during a one minute game, but the reasons I listed in my question during this week's ATS were, I thought, good reasons for there to be a "Pause" button. : O

That's all for now. ninja

Peculiar Guest

30,665 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
bluealaris, THANK YOU !!!! emotion_hug
Thank you for the fish update in PhinPhang !
You are our hero and we're working our tales off to resuscitate the GA and promote the game.
Having more fish available is wonderful and I want you to know your efforts and understanding are appreciated. 3nodding

Thank you so very much ! biggrin

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
bluealaris, emotion_hug OMG... how do I ever thank you!! emotion_hug
I am so excited and happy, I am over the moon!!! 4laugh
Thank you for the Fish Bundle in Loyal's! heart
I am just lovin you to pieces!
If you were here, I would hug you so tight, I doubt you would be able to breathe!
YOU are my Hero!
(Well... you and Narumi. Though I have never said I love him, to him. lol But yes... I do!)

bluealaris, you have given us so much help to revive our game!
Thank you for everything you have done, and continue to do.
We love you for it! heart heart heart
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now I have to run off and shop some more! 4laugh

Sparkly Codger

10,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
Thank you SO MUCH for Loyal's fish bundle!! emotion_bigheart cool emotion_bigheart

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Reve Casse
bluealaris, emotion_hug OMG... how do I ever thank you!! emotion_hug
I am so excited and happy, I am over the moon!!! 4laugh
Thank you for the Fish Bundle in Loyal's! heart
I am just lovin you to pieces!
If you were here, I would hug you so tight, I doubt you would be able to breathe!
YOU are my Hero!
(Well... you and Narumi. Though I have never said I love him, to him. lol But yes... I do!)

bluealaris, you have given us so much help to revive our game!
Thank you for everything you have done, and continue to do.
We love you for it! heart heart heart
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now I have to run off and shop some more! 4laugh

Its nice to have my faith restored in Gaia!
And thank you too Reve, you have been amazing emotion_bigheart

The only Booty Grab question that got answered this week was my question. : O I asked since some aquarium fish in Phin Phang that were available for Gaia Cash before are now available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash now, I was wondering if all of the aquarium fish that are currently available in Phin Phang could be available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash. Well, bluealaris replied to me and said she would "have to take a look and see which ones those were"! x3

I think her reply is a sign we might have the fish that are currently available only for Gaia Cash to be available for Gaia gold as well! If her reply is code for that, then I can't wait to see what she comes up with! emotion_kirakira You can read bluealaris' reply here!

That's all for now! C:

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Happy _Tropical_Flower

The only Booty Grab question that got answered this week was my question. : O I asked since some aquarium fish in Phin Phang that were available for Gaia Cash before are now available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash now, I was wondering if all of the aquarium fish that are currently available in Phin Phang could be available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash. Well, bluealaris replied to me and said she would "have to take a look and see which ones those were"! x3

I think her reply is a sign we might have the fish that are currently available only for Gaia Cash to be available for Gaia gold as well! If her reply is code for that, then I can't wait to see what she comes up with! emotion_kirakira You can read bluealaris' reply here!

That's all for now! C:

Happy..... no offense but it is already a really great gold sink! Both Phin Phang and Loyal's. The MP has taken a considerable dive now that we can give our gold to Gaia.

As for some of the fish still being sold for cash..... I'm all for it! (I'll still pay $2.50 for a 4th Strike pk) Besides, most of the fish are in Loyal's Grab Bag. Gaia is a company, and as such, they DO need to have paying customers in order to keep the site up and running. There are very few fish that are for cash. BUT.... virtual gold does not pay Gaia's bills. What I no longer spend on fish, I still spend on the site in the Cash Shop, Mecha Neko, and even Club Verge the other day. (Lovin these Cherry Pop Bubbles! 4laugh ) A lot of us still spend cash. There is no free lunch in life, hun. Did you buy your MC for this month? Even that little $2.50 helps to pay for the many expenses of a Company such as Gaia.

Personally, I think we should be happy with what we have gotten for a little while here. Let Gaia staff get on with other updates to other parts of the site. Everything cannot be only about Booty Grab. Bluealaris gave us the keys to the Candy Store the way I see it! Now it's time for us....as a Community.... to get busy and get playing our game! WE need to build it back up! Time for us to show that man we are grateful for all he has done for us! Stop always wanting more, and count our blessings! We finally have a CEO and staff that listen to us, and wanted to make us happy. I'm happy! So are many others! So honey....
Stay Calm.... and Booty Grab On!

If you keep a watch on the Site Updates, Gaia staff are working on many things. We are getting the Avatar Builder, they are having to rewrite the entire Fishing Game, plus they have other projects that are being promised. Let bluealaris and the staff make other people happy, on other parts of the site too. Some of those other updates, even I want!
Reve Casse

Happy..... no offense but it is already a really great gold sink! Both Phin Phang and Loyal's. The MP has taken a considerable dive now that we can give our gold to Gaia.

As for some of the fish still being sold for cash..... I'm all for it! (I'll still pay $2.50 for a 4th Strike pk) Besides, most of the fish are in Loyal's Grab Bag. Gaia is a company, and as such, they DO need to have paying customers in order to keep the site up and running. There are very few fish that are for cash. BUT.... virtual gold does not pay Gaia's bills. What I no longer spend on fish, I still spend on the site in the Cash Shop, Mecha Neko, and even Club Verge the other day. (Lovin these Cherry Pop Bubbles! 4laugh ) A lot of us still spend cash. There is no free lunch in life, hun. Did you buy your MC for this month? Even that little $2.50 helps to pay for the many expenses of a Company such as Gaia.

Personally, I think we should be happy with what we have gotten for a little while here. Let Gaia staff get on with other updates to other parts of the site. Everything cannot be only about Booty Grab. Bluealaris gave us the keys to the Candy Store the way I see it! Now it's time for us....as a Community.... to get busy and get playing our game! WE need to build it back up! Time for us to show that man we are grateful for all he has done for us! Stop always wanting more, and count our blessings! We finally have a CEO and staff that listen to us, and wanted to make us happy. I'm happy! So are many others! So honey....
Stay Calm.... and Booty Grab On!

If you keep a watch on the Site Updates, Gaia staff are working on many things. We are getting the Avatar Builder, they are having to rewrite the entire Fishing Game, plus they have other projects that are being promised. Let bluealaris and the staff make other people happy, on other parts of the site too. Some of those other updates, even I want!

Oh yes, I forgot about the paying the bills part. sweatdrop Well, I guess they could charge only Gaia Cash for some fish then. : O I won't complain anymore, lol. sweatdrop

Yes, I am loving all of the new features as well! 4laugh I can't wait to see what else Gaia will come up with! ^^
Here's your chance to get more fish. Gaia is having an aquarium design contest. It ends at 5/30 11:59 pm PDT

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/throwback-spring-party/overseer-s-aquarium-design-contest/t.96988735/

Peculiar Guest

30,665 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Zusu
Here's your chance to get more fish. Gaia is having an aquarium design contest. It ends at 5/30 11:59 pm PDT

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/throwback-spring-party/overseer-s-aquarium-design-contest/t.96988735/

Excellent, Zusu! Thank you!
We can use all the exposure we can get! I'm headed over there right now .... *zip* wink
aboriginal_kumquat
Zusu

Excellent, Zusu! Thank you!
We can use all the exposure we can get! I'm headed over there right now .... *zip* wink

Yes I agree. I don't have many decorations but I went ahead and gave it a try.

EDIT: I just hope people don't have trouble playing my tank now. sweatdrop

Rainbow Noob

Hi guys been gone a long time. Was wondering how much gold on average do you earn in the tanks (bg) is it worth playing anymore?

(On iphone ATM so can't play. But wanting to know for later. Thanks)

Peculiar Guest

30,665 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Faithful Denomination
Hi guys been gone a long time. Was wondering how much gold on average do you earn in the tanks (bg) is it worth playing anymore?

(On iphone ATM so can't play. But wanting to know for later. Thanks)

Hi, Faithful!
There have been so many amazing changes in the past few months ... you need to get in here, get a tank going and grab some booty, man! lol The pay-out has been increased by 5,000 percent with no apparent daily limit, we now have more fish (including some of the old favorites) available in PhinPhang for gold and Gaia cash AND there are sweet bundles of fish available in Loyal's Bazaar for gold now as well.
It's a new day in the GA!
People are bringing up new tanks, players and interest are increasing. Heck, The Overseer just showed up again with an Aquarium Design contest! Lots of good stuff going on and many people average around 5 million with 20-25 grabs. Definitely worth the fun of grabbing! 3nodding
*correction* 50,000 percent pay-out increase 3nodding
Bump!

Besides playing Booty Grab more now, I'm now wondering what is our new goal now that we have more fish in PhinPhang available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash and increased payouts per Booty Grab game? : O
Hello everybody! I'm back with updates about Booty Grab from the ATS!

The first question asked was if Gaia can put in more Mini Monster cards to make rare aquarium items and aquarium backgrounds in alchemy or to use the Mini Monster Cards to create fish that can only be given away through alchemy. Bluealaris replied that they currently do not have any plans to make any new fish right now, but there are many more way to use alchemy. You can read Bluealaris' reply here!

The last BG question for the night was a user asking about an increase in the Overseer's rewards. Bluealaris replied to this question saying that they will update the Overseer's rewards as soon as they have made exclusive new content for the Overseer! You can read Bluealaris' reply here!

That's all for now! whee

Also, bump! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas