Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you use items that mod the base's hands/feet if they came in numerous skin tones?

Yeah! 0.82051282051282 82.1% [ 128 ]
Perhaps. 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 16 ]
I don't think I would. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Inquisitive Bibliophile

I think it would be nice if Gaia released a single 'skin tone body mod' item that had various arm, leg and hand mods in all the basic skin tones. Because of the amount of poses it would need, it seems more effective to release it in the form of EI/REI or something rather than throwing them out as part of smaller items but in general, it would be cool if possible.

Peaceful Demon

StrawberryZ0mbie
I think it would be nice if Gaia released a single 'skin tone body mod' item that had various arm, leg and hand mods in all the basic skin tones. Because of the amount of poses it would need, it seems more effective to release it in the form of EI/REI or something rather than throwing them out as part of smaller items but in general, it would be cool if possible.

I was thinking along the same lines. The amount of skin tones/poses needed would probably constitute a rather large EI/REI. Personally I wouldn't mind paying for something like that, but I would hope that they made it a permanent/semi-permanent addition to the cash shop if they chose to go that route. Saint Ciel: Agape has that extremely useful and popular scissors pose and I think a body mod like this would be just as popular. It would be pretty lousy if it was a limited edition thing (unless they continued to make more bare hands/feet/legs/arms items as time went on).

There are a lot of ways they could go about releasing something like this though. Maybe they could make these potions in Skin Tyte that would permanently alter the base like the Angel Imp and Devil Imp potions.

Peaceful Demon

Legal bump~

Playful Kitten

PLEASE YES.

sick of specific themed mods.

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
yum_wasabipie

Yes please. I hate the male's big meaty fists.

Dangerous Knight

Yes please. I always keep my avi's hands covered because they are sooo ugly. Only I don't really know how that would work with my White Body Dye ):
Anyway yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss.

Peaceful Demon

Ruthless Shapeshifter

My problem with this is probably the male base and the skin tones.

O_<; Because most of the arm/leg mods tend to be very stylized between male and female. And although they can be used for both, most of the female-ish ones are just too damn tiny to be place on the male base. >>;

And Gaia annoyingly has a tendency to over-bulkify the male base with super bulging muscles.

If we ever get bare leg mods XD I hope they try to cater to as many skin tones and body types as possible. I've always been a fan of the lanky guy as opposed to ultra skinny guy on Gaia.

And maybe some for those who do want the muscleman >_<;

Peaceful Demon

Yorugami

My problem with this is probably the male base and the skin tones.

O_<; Because most of the arm/leg mods tend to be very stylized between male and female. And although they can be used for both, most of the female-ish ones are just too damn tiny to be place on the male base. >>;

And Gaia annoyingly has a tendency to over-bulkify the male base with super bulging muscles.

If we ever get bare leg mods XD I hope they try to cater to as many skin tones and body types as possible. I've always been a fan of the lanky guy as opposed to ultra skinny guy on Gaia.

And maybe some for those who do want the muscleman >_<;

That's a good point, a lot of arm/leg body mods are obviously made with the female base in mind first. </3

However, if they start simple with plain bare hands/feet mods, you wouldn't have to worry too much about the stylistic differences in body types since it only affects those small areas (and I imagine there's only so many poses one can make for feet alone).

We could have a "dainty" hands/feet item (in as many skin tones as possible, of course) which would slim down and daintify the hands/feet for both bases, and maybe a "tough" hands mod which would have splayed hands (or maybe fists) that would look cool on both bases. I could go on, there are tons of hand poses they could make.

They could go on to make bare arms/legs mods with different body types in mind as well (feminine, masculine, androgynous, etc) like you suggested. :]

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Yes! I've love to be able to wiggle my fingers and toes. I loved the hobbit feet item but more skin tones would be just awesome. Bigger/smaller/all sorts naked hand/feet mods = yes please! heart

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Petite Honey
yum_wasabipie

Yes please. I hate the male's big meaty fists.
this absolutely!

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I want those Little Lucie hands so bad, but they are too expensive for that one pose... especially the white ones.

I'd love for more hand and feet mods.

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I'd love to see an idea like this done. Even if it's just in the basic skin tones to start with. I like having options, and the more mods the better. heart

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Prism Moon

That's a good point, a lot of arm/leg body mods are obviously made with the female base in mind first. </3

However, if they start simple with plain bare hands/feet mods, you wouldn't have to worry too much about the stylistic differences in body types since it only affects those small areas (and I imagine there's only so many poses one can make for feet alone).

We could have a "dainty" hands/feet item (in as many skin tones as possible, of course) which would slim down and daintify the hands/feet for both bases, and maybe a "tough" hands mod which would have splayed hands (or maybe fists) that would look cool on both bases. I could go on, there are tons of hand poses they could make.

They could go on to make bare arms/legs mods with different body types in mind as well (feminine, masculine, androgynous, etc) like you suggested. :]

I'm not sure if you've tried having a male base before but XD it's frustrating to always having our fists closed...and most of the later better Hand/gove mods that give us open hands turn out to be more in the female base category. O_<; Which basically just annoys me because the male base is in itself very chunky and suddenly getting teeny tiny gloved hands just look funny.

Not to mention by itself the male base is very chunky. If we ever get nice bare feet mods, I'd probably like something that would give us additional poses like the Bella Figura legs or the Petit Cherie legs only more lengthy and not so small.

Peaceful Demon

Yorugami
If we ever get nice bare feet mods, I'd probably like something that would give us additional poses like the Bella Figura legs or the Petit Cherie legs only more lengthy and not so small.

Additional poses/more options = emotion_bigheart
I imagine it might be tricky to get the legs right, but hopefully just the feet wouldn't cause too much of a problem. I'd certainly welcome bare leg/arm mods though. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff