Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite Next Gen Console

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

I think being able to hang with more than just 1 person would be great
because They have that chat-ish thing. Or just make an IRC chat room.

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

or you could just go fishing and chat with your friends xp or...ya know... use the forums or get a guild.

this is a FORUM site. there's no need for a chat on it other than the forums. In the games, sure, that's different, but a chat room should not be an alternative to the forums

Omnipresent Elder

Keito_Hikura
I think being able to hang with more than just 1 person would be great
because They have that chat-ish thing. Or just make an IRC chat room.
IRC, why not just go to that though instead of gaia. For gaia, as rumored by some heavily itemed upped gaians, they say a chat program is in works for gaia. In rumor. If you really want to hangout with more than one person, go to the fishing area, that is a chat program in itself unless they changed it within the last 3 weeks since i fished.

17,275 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Drak of Paradise
For gaia, as rumored by some heavily itemed upped gaians, they say a chat program is in works for gaia. In rumor.

This is not a rumor. As discussed in the Gaia forum panel at Fanime, a new neighborhood flash feature that will extend upon housing will give Gaians the ability to chat and 'walk' amongst each other.
Im looking forward 2 all of them but i am gettin interested in nintendo right now so i wud say that 1! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff