Welcome to Gaia! ::

Make your own item?

Cool! 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
Umm... 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
Poll whore scum option. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Lower than poll whore scum option. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Mods and Admins option. ((Just kidding, I love you guys!)) 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]

Generous Tipper

I used to be a big fan of Magic: The Gathering, and I remembered that the best players get to design their own card. So, I got to thinking. Since the avatar spotlight says "you've got some serious style" why not reward that style. Let the users who get in the spotlight request one new item for gaia, which they get a week before it is released.

Since I know how much this idea will get flamed, I will not respond to any posts myself, as this tends to cause escalating tensions in a thread. However, I encourage everyone else to discuss this idea without my interferance.

The Fire Monarch
Since there are two [avatars in the spotlight]...why not make them donation items?
one of the reasons why we can't have "user created items" is because if someone creates something, and gaia doesn't pay them for it, but uses it, gaia can be sued.
i like the avatar spotlight the way it is....updated every 6 months
and i don't think that responding to my post will create escalating flames, if someone flames you, report them. 3nodding sweatdrop
Jethren
I used to be a big fan of Magic: The Gathering, and I remembered that the best players get to design their own card. So, I got to thinking. Since the avatar spotlight says "you've got some serious style" why not reward that style. Let the users who get in the spotlight request one new item for gaia, which they get a week before it is released.

Since I know how much this idea will get flamed, I will not respond to any posts myself, as this tends to cause escalating tensions in a thread. However, I encourage everyone else to discuss this idea without my interferance.
sunce there are two...why not make them donation items?
The item suggestion thread is open to everyone and it's also on what's heard about more in there which is brought up 3nodding . That user might want something that's copyrighted (though that doesn't matter so much since we've got the "ninja headband" and such), or something that's just not appropriate for gaia or what not? They get the award of being popular and pmed 234902374982374 times a day! Also it's rather unfair for them to get the item a week before... That kinda reminds me of like "Oh I donated 100 bucks to gaia, I get to open my letter a week earlier because I donated so much". >.< Do they even get rewarded?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff