Welcome to Gaia! ::

i tthink that when you open a thank-you letter you should be able to preview it before you pick which item you want. so that way you think one would look good on you so you trade it for the other one but it looks worse so you trade it back!

And this idea is stupid bt what if they gave you a hint of what was insie your random event? like it is black and you where it on your head. it is a clue that tells you it is a head accessorie but it could be a nitemare headband or a black top hat.
are they good ideas?

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Only, black top hats dont come in random events, so it would be pretty easy to know what is in the box and takes away the surprise. confused
yeah i suppose it COULD be a good idea but yeah theres reason to think it isnt...
Donation items are supposed to have previews but the images never worked. xp But when a new donation item is released there are previews in the annoucements (and sometimes on the frontpage).
[ Remy LeBeau ]
Donation items are supposed to have previews but the images never worked. xp But when a new donation item is released there are previews in the annoucements (and sometimes on the frontpage).
ya but if you could preview it on your avi not somebody elses but yours!
i think it is a good idea for previewing! biggrin
i like the idea.... 3nodding
i always buy 2 envolopes so i can get both items so i dont see why i'd want to preview it
Sounds like a good idea....
at least some people like my idea
Nah, seems kinda silly. If you don't like the way it looks... sell it! biggrin
San Greal
Nah, seems kinda silly. If you don't like the way it looks... sell it! biggrin
ya well you can preveiw it so if you don't like it you can sell the envolope for more!
dark_shadow205
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=9272478#456678089

Wow... I believe something like this could be reported, linking to a thread that's off topic.

Anyway, the previewing function seems to be something a lot of people want. Lots of people want to preview items in the Marketplace, so they know whether to buy it or not.

The Rare event hint thing? Yeah, not a good idea. People could easily take the hints, and look at the list of available items that come in the rare events, and find out what's inside the trunk, or box.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff