25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

yes please.

I love a lot of that style of fashion

I'm sure there's a Frank Sinatra tribute that can be slipped into a description as well.

definitely would like more pinstripe attire in something other than black, and something less awkwardly sitting on the head than the zoot suit hat

Wintry Dragon

I people don't have to win a golden ticket to get a decent Fedora. sweatdrop

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Slick Southpaw
yes please.

I'm sure there's a Frank Sinatra tribute that can be slipped into a description as well.

definitely would like more pinstripe attire in something other than black, and something less awkwardly sitting on the head than the zoot suit hat
if you can offer me images to add to the list, that'd be fantastic, because my tired brain can't much distinguish fedoras from other hats.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Slick Southpaw
yes please.

No hover hats, please.

Rei Ameino's Wife

High-functioning Fox

18,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divine Donator 100
I like wide brims and I cannot lie... As well as class.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Why though? We already have a ton of fedora and fedora-like objects.

Also, this being the internet, I think people have a gut reaction against anything vaguely fedora-shaped thanks to certain groups who have appropriated the item.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
MistressMinako

Also, this being the internet, I think people have a gut reaction against anything vaguely fedora-shaped thanks to certain groups who have appropriated the item.
Fedora-like. Not fedoras.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Cecilia Davidson
MistressMinako

So what's the distinction? A few pixels?

Just don't see the reason to start two threads about it on the first page of a slow-moving forum is all.

Divine Muse

If the Silver Screen Goddess, Marlene Dietrich can sport a fedora and look hotter than blazing lava then I am all for it. There is something alluring and captivating about a women confident enough to rock menswear.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
MistressMinako
Cecilia Davidson
MistressMinako

So what's the distinction? A few pixels?

Just don't see the reason to start two threads about it on the first page of a slow-moving forum is all.
the one's suggesting a trilby, this one's asking for something with a rather different design.

Kawaii Spirit

m'lady

(sorry)

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
MistressMinako

Then why is it tough as nails to find one besides only 5 or 6 of them, and even half of them are not that great.

Divine Muse

MistressMinako

Define "Ton"

Wind-up Waffles

Yes. Fedoras and fedora-like hats, please. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out