Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

Rose Milk Tea
b0nerita
Artificially Angelic

That's not how you quote summon someone.
Zero Omega

Princess Angelishia

and you might as well throw Narumi in there since she's the one that's given us most of the zOMG info since it's been no longer developed.
Narumi Misuhara

Narumi's actually a guy wink

Anyway, I heard swarf was rehired on contract to help with zOMG maintenance, but since his last login date was back in August, quote-summoning him wouldn't be ideal.

Oops, these gender confusing avis always throwing me off sweatdrop
Swarf, like the rest of the staff, probably couldn't give us much information anyway.
They all seem to be restricted in the information they tell us, so maybe they're not allowed to actually say anything for some reason, and doing so could get them in trouble.

Enduring Star

I don't know if swarf is working on zomg or not it was said he has another job o.o this is just a rumor like everything else around here that isn't a new item for sell or new bundle with crappy items lol

Enduring Star

Teabo Milk Tea
Rayatia
I don't know if swarf is working on zomg or not it was said he has another job o.o this is just a rumor like everything else around here that isn't a new item for sell or new bundle with crappy items lol

Lanzer said back in August that swarf was hired back as a contract dev to help out. Since he's just doing contract work, it means he can help out at home without coming into the office (because why should he, when he already has another job?).
well odd i don't see swarf not talking to us he is our captain and we are forever his crew ^^ I could put anything in a pm doesn't make it true but thanks for your research, i personally wouldn't believe swarf was working on it unless swarf himself posted it

Vampiric Knight

A thousand times this.
Even if all we got was "we are currently working on X glitch, as our prior attempts at fixing it have somehow accidentally turned everything purple".
Even THAT is a better update than "we're working on it".

All I'm asking for is a little detail.
Not even a time frame.
Forget the time frame.
Deets deets deets!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items