Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Blessed Humorist

Polymelia
Rather than more wigs in gold shops, I would just like more hairstyles.
The Salon is a nice gold sink. If we were to have more high-quality hairstyles at a higher price, it would be wonderful, imo.

i totally agree with your idea 3nodding
Enigma Neko
Polymelia
Rather than more wigs in gold shops, I would just like more hairstyles.
The Salon is a nice gold sink. If we were to have more high-quality hairstyles at a higher price, it would be wonderful, imo.

i totally agree with your idea 3nodding
as much as I appreciate salon hairstyles just because they're a gold sink, please keep in mind that there are some of us who do enjoy wigs as well; and would like to see them in the gold shops without costing a pretty penny, like the CS wigs. And most, if not all of the salon hairstyles will up having angry eyebrow syndrome that might not occur on whatever gold shop wigs we may end up getting.
CleoSombra
According to the poll, 85% of SF wants more gold-shop wigs.

Everyone wants more gold sinks.

Wigs are less of gold sinks than one-time-use hair.

Does not compute.

Yes but that doesn't mean we can't have them, all of the gold shop items that are bought one time are less of a gold sink than hair XD

Increase their price depending on the style, basic wig 25k, nice looking wig 57k awesome wig 100k
maybe even more

Shirtless Powerhouse

I voted no, because I don't want wigs put in the gold shop for the most part. If a hairstyle is being sold for gold, I think it should go in the Salon, where it's a more effective gold sink.

Tiny Shapeshifter

I don't buy Salon hair but that isn't the point.

If these nice looking wigs were to cost 100k in whatever gold shop outside of Salon, I know I would spend that amount of gold without thinking too much on it. If it comes in 20 colors, that's 2mil right there if I do plan on getting them all. Even if I were to buy just 5 colors, that's 500k I would've spent, unlike the Salon (if given a year). I bet you that a person is highly unlikely to spend the same amount of gold in the Salon within the same year, especially when we're talking just one single style. If a person gets tired of the wig, he/she can resell for half price, or use the MP (which also uses 2% fee).
Ganon Firenight
I voted no, because I don't want wigs put in the gold shop for the most part. If a hairstyle is being sold for gold, I think it should go in the Salon, where it's a more effective gold sink.
I was about to give an answer to this, but the poster below you summed it up a lot nicer than I could at why gold store wigs might provide a better goldsink than sparce updates to the salon durem store.
ntot to mention thee are numerous wigs in the store already, and not all of us would like to spend millions for the cash shop wigs that come out, mostly because a lot of us can't afford them and s few are actually released to provide everyone who actually wants one with one.

Shirtless Powerhouse

Lalune Solair
Ganon Firenight
I was about to give an answer to this, but the poster below you summed it up a lot nicer than I could at why gold store wigs might provide a better goldsink than sparce updates to the salon durem store.
ntot to mention thee are numerous wigs in the store already, and not all of us would like to spend millions for the cash shop wigs that come out, mostly because a lot of us can't afford them and s few are actually released to provide everyone who actually wants one with one.

Obviously, a 100k gold shop wig would be a different matter, yes.
I'm not liking how more CS wigs are looking store shop wig worthy. In this new rig, especially. Stop screwing with me, Gaia.
legal bump

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Maybe if they were 300k a pop. MAYBE.

More expensive salon styles is the way to my heart though.

Time-traveling Senshi

It seriously depends on the wig as to whether or not I'll even consider getting it. I'm not against wigs. Hell, I spend more on wigs and items that have them than I do on salon hair because most salon hair looks like crud on my avatar. If Gaia could guarantee that their new favorite color of cream would come in a gold shop wig and not just in some of the cash shop items and the wig was a decent looks good on either gender avatar without looking as though it was made for one gender over the other I'd jump on it in a heartbeat. Most of the more recent wigs look as though they're made for females only. If they're going to do this then they should make it so it's as gender neutral as possible.

I'm very picky and specific when it comes to wigs.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kara Darkholm

That expensive hairstyle in Salon better be worth its price, else no one would fork over the gold for a temp hair.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Kara Darkholm

Just be prepared for the "IZ TOO EXPENSIVE! MAKE IT CHEAPER! I IZ POOR!" comments that come with it

Used to be we had some fairly expensive style till they lowered the price. Still have people complaining about the Salon cause they dont want to do the expense.

I would love to have more Salon style AND some Gold Shop wigs on the more expensive side. And for the Staff to not give in to all the whining that comes with.

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Nyadriel
Kara Darkholm

Just be prepared for the "IZ TOO EXPENSIVE! MAKE IT CHEAPER! I IZ POOR!" comments that come with it

Used to be we had some fairly expensive style till they lowered the price. Still have people complaining about the Salon cause they dont want to do the expense.

I would love to have more Salon style AND some Gold Shop wigs on the more expensive side. And for the Staff to not give in to all the whining that comes with.
Blah, no kidding.

If we could do both, I'd be a very happy camper.

@Yen Quest: True, but I've been rather happy with the salon lately. Everytime i change the color scheme of my avatar, i buy new hair and new eyes to match.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kara Darkholm
Blah, no kidding.

If we could do both, I'd be a very happy camper.

@Yen Quest: True, but I've been rather happy with the salon lately. Everytime i change the color scheme of my avatar, i buy new hair and new eyes to match.
That's because the prices of said hairstyles are reasonable to an average Gaian. I think the most a Salon hair should cost is 100k, which should be enough for those who have money to throw around, throw around. Good styled wigs (versatile, but not too heavily themed), on the other hand, should be just as much for minimal price.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff