HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Advanced Lunatic

Altysay
sicK pandaH

Lol my cat isn't really a 'lap cat'
He's more of a shut up don't touch me kind xD
though now and then I'll feel him pawing at my leg gently, wanting pets lol

So he's like most typical cats. Only pet them when they want it? xD
I think mine is due to the fact that she might still be in that kitten mindset. Even when she had kittens herself, she only was like.. half as motherly as she should have been.
That was rather due to her getting pregnant at a young age though. @.@

Advanced Lunatic

Loner Yanagi
sicK pandaH

I always forget about Black Friday.. xD

I just prefer the controller to using the keyboard. And yeah, I know there are ways to use a control on a PC, but it's just not really the same to me.
I'm going to try to get a little more into PC gaming, but if it's on console too, I'm most likely getting it on that. xD

I check the deal sites online since I don't like crowded stores.

The only game I use the keyboard for is Minecraft. I don't play games without controller support. I use a generic xbox controller.

Perks of living on a small island... nothing is really incredibly crowded here.

Yeah, my computer came with a 360 controller and a receiver for it. So that's pretty nice. xD

I_CJ_I's Husband

Aged Regular

9,775 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hey guys.

I'm questing "Heart of an Alleycat" and looking for a bit of help.

I'm not picky; if you just wanna clean out your inventory and give me junk, then give me junk! Haha.

Also accepting friend requests, lol. All my old friends either got too old or busy for Gaia.

Feel free to PM me

Advanced Lunatic

-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
sicK pandaH
sicK pandaH

oh really?? how come?? @.@
well, i'm glad you enjoyed it also!!!!!!!~

Iunno. It's faster, half the time? Don't have to wait. Plus I just don't go many places.
Mhmm~

yeah, that's true, but then you might get soaked!!! Dx i know you don't silly!
-sighs-

I'm never really in dire need to go somewhere, so if it's pouring out, I'll just stay home. Haha.

yeah, i remember. xD

i'm um.....gonna go now......................

Haha, yupyup.

And.. okay then. Farewell then.

Anxious Witch

sicK pandaH
Altysay
sicK pandaH

I think mine is due to the fact that she might still be in that kitten mindset. Even when she had kittens herself, she only was like.. half as motherly as she should have been.

Yeah, he's never been much of a lap cat, which is ok with me. I'm actually allergic to cats lol.
Awww poor furry baby >w <

Friendly Dreamer

sicK pandaH

Yeah, my computer came with a 360 controller and a receiver for it. So that's pretty nice. xD

Oh neat. I wonder if it's harder to get certain things though.

I prefer wired controllers. I just don't like the hassle of having to charge.

Advanced Lunatic

Altysay
sicK pandaH
Altysay
sicK pandaH

Yeah, he's never been much of a lap cat, which is ok with me. I'm actually allergic to cats lol.
Awww poor furry baby >w <

I am too... xD Which is kind of the downfall to my lovey cat. Well, that and she keeps bothering me when I'm doing stuff. And her meowing just keeps getting louder. xDD
Yeah. T-T

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Visionary

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
  • Hunter 50
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
Back from taking my brother and his friend Trick or Treating, managed to get a good haul, I must say 3nodding

How has everyone else's Halloween been? emotion_brofist

Since when did trick-or-treating start happening this early? T-T

It's been alright so far. I haven't done much yet. xD

Haha well it's 9.30pm here in the UK so it's a pretty standard time to Trick or Treat rofl

Ahhh, any plans for this evening?

That makes more sense then. cat_3nodding
My friend is taking her kid out trick or treating though when she gets off work.. at like 6PM? I'm just like... T-T

Going to.. was going to wait for a friend to do my make-up for my costume, but I might just end up trying to do it myself since she won't be available until about 7pm.
Then. I'm maybe going to a BBQ with a group of friends.
Then going to play MTG at another friend's house. xD

Was planning on going trick or treating, but Joy said there will be a ******** of candy at the BBQ. emotion_dowant

Ahh that sounds great, it's way too cold over here for BBQs, but I'm craving one right now sweatdrop
At 21 years old I thought I was too old to actually trick or treat but I did dress up and claim some good candy from my brother hahaha! I was supposed to go to a party but the guys that were throwing it changed their minds, so all my costume bits would have gone to waste if I didn't take my bro trick or treating 3nodding

Advanced Lunatic

Loner Yanagi
sicK pandaH

Oh neat. I wonder if it's harder to get certain things though.

I prefer wired controllers. I just don't like the hassle of having to charge.

Not really. I mean, we have a Walmart, so most of the stuff ... well, at least that I need are there. xDD

Meh, I have like 6 sets of Rechargable batteries. I don't mind switching them out. xD

Advanced Lunatic

Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
sicK pandaH
Pandora Stark
Back from taking my brother and his friend Trick or Treating, managed to get a good haul, I must say 3nodding

How has everyone else's Halloween been? emotion_brofist

Since when did trick-or-treating start happening this early? T-T

It's been alright so far. I haven't done much yet. xD

Haha well it's 9.30pm here in the UK so it's a pretty standard time to Trick or Treat rofl

Ahhh, any plans for this evening?

That makes more sense then. cat_3nodding
My friend is taking her kid out trick or treating though when she gets off work.. at like 6PM? I'm just like... T-T

Going to.. was going to wait for a friend to do my make-up for my costume, but I might just end up trying to do it myself since she won't be available until about 7pm.
Then. I'm maybe going to a BBQ with a group of friends.
Then going to play MTG at another friend's house. xD

Was planning on going trick or treating, but Joy said there will be a ******** of candy at the BBQ. emotion_dowant

Ahh that sounds great, it's way too cold over here for BBQs, but I'm craving one right now sweatdrop
At 21 years old I thought I was too old to actually trick or treat but I did dress up and claim some good candy from my brother hahaha! I was supposed to go to a party but the guys that were throwing it changed their minds, so all my costume bits would have gone to waste if I didn't take my bro trick or treating 3nodding

It's never too cold for BBQ!... It'll be an indoor one though. Because. Alaska. It's generally too cold to BBQ. xDD
Hahah, I'm 23 and I was planning on going trick-or-treating if my friend didn't say he was doing Magic tonight. xDD ... I bought a bunch of candy though. emotion_dowant

Haha, well that's fun then! At least you got to go out! cat_3nodding

Friendly Dreamer

sicK pandaH

Not really. I mean, we have a Walmart, so most of the stuff ... well, at least that I need are there. xDD

Meh, I have like 6 sets of Rechargable batteries. I don't mind switching them out. xD

Walmarts seem to be literally everywhere. o___o

haha Wow that's a lot of batteries.

Shameless Nerd

Quote:
#15) A Friend in Need

The night sky never looked so near. The stars shone with a new kind of brilliance, so close they resonated a sense of oneness, each knowing the next as it knew itself. As she gazed at them, she was overcome with an unusual sense of familiarity unlike she'd ever known before. When she was a child, she'd make wishes on the first star to appear in the sky, but those moments blended in with so many wishbones and birthday cake candles. Tonight they almost seemed alive...and, maybe...noticing her in turn. Sammy took a breath, long and wistful. Her heart was heavy with sorrow. It was almost as if they knew...but she had no proof of that. Suddenly, one out of all stole her attention away from the collective. Was it her imagination, or was it glowing brighter? She stared at it a long time. At first the thought it was just her eyes playing tricks on her, but, no. It was glowing brighter...and also...coming...closer? Her heart skipped a beat. Suddenly a surge of pain coursed through her chest. Sammy winced and clasped both hands over her heart, trying desperately to contain it. As the power drew nearer the torturous sensation mounted and grew. It swelled to unbearable levels, and just when she could feel it ready to burst...

"Waaah!" Sammy popped up in her bed drenched in sweat. She was panting as if she'd been holding her breath for a long time. Taking a long, slow inhale she ran the back of her hand over her forehead. Then she turned to consult her clock on the night stand. Not long past three AM. She collapsed her head back on her pillow. "It's a dream...it's just a dream..." she murmured to herself over and over. She'd do it until she believed it or found the strength to get up. After another minute of mumbling under her breath she threw the covers back and swung her legs over the side of her bed. Her feet touched the soft carpet and her senses finally accepted the reality of the moment. It was just a dream after all...

Gathering her courage she found her way to her closet and pulled a coat on over her pajamas. It wasn't like her to take to the streets this late, but she had to get out of the house. She needed air. She needed to talk. She stuffed her keys in her pocket and left the apartment without so much as a second glance. In Barton's lower district she found the penthouse stashed in the shadows between streetlights. Her eyes traveled all the way up to the top story. She swallowed. He probably wasn't up this late. She only hoped he could hear her. She knocked on the door first, then rapped lightly on the window. The autumn winds picked up and she trembled beneath her coat. She never actually took the time to fasten it. She didn't even put her arms through the sleeves. It just draped over her shoulders, making her have to hold it shut with a bare hand. Remarkably, the door creaked open. A head popped out and looked around. Caught standing by the window for some reason, Sammy smiled awkwardly and raised her free hand without actually waving it. He blinked and his glasses fell to the tip of his nose. He was obviously not expecting to see her.

"Sorry to barge in like this," she apologized as Shao led her inside. "It's been...a long night..." Her cryptic words didn't seem to worry him. It was obvious by her dress she at least got some rest, though secretly he worried for her health walking across town in the bitter cold. He made her some tea like she'd done for him in the past. At some point his cloak blanketed her jacket, and they sat side by side on the roof, looking out across the sleeping town. "Unable to sleep?" he asked at last. Sammy shook her head. "Not for very long." The steam of the mug rose up and warmed her face. She sipped it, thoughts turning circles in her mind. She couldn't fathom the nightmare, but she knew one thing that was bothering her. "How do you do it?" she asked at last, softly. "Gamma was out of his mind... He tried to kill me, he tried to kill you...and now he's dead, but it still feels...wrong." she confessed to the necromage, her friend. His eyes watched her patiently. She sighed and shook her head slowly. "I knew about the kind of work you're in...but I guess I never...knew it...until now..." As a mercenary and operative of the C.A.C.G, Cartaian Allied Contractors Group, it was part of his duty to take down those that posed a threat to basic law and order, even though that sort of contradicted his race as a Darker. He was a diligent member of his team, known for keeping a cool head and his cut-throat precision. Their paths seemed to cross most inexplicably, and she could admit, his background made her rather skittish at first. But, as she got to know him, she grew to trust him, both as Solsi...and as Sammy. She never thought to judge Shao for what he did, but she never expected their worlds to collide in this way either. Now that it had, she couldn't stop from judging herself. For a while he didn't say anything, and he stopped looking at her, too. Then, in her peripheral vision, she saw him shift slightly, and take her hand. "Sometimes people write their own endings." he said simply. His voice was faint, but confident. Then he gave it a squeeze, soft at first, then harder. Protective. It lent her warmth. "It is possible not to like what is right." She knew what he was saying, and the notion nearly brought tears to her eyes. "When you know, do not hesitate. Do not talk yourself out of it." he urged softly. "Because if it is between him or you..." His grip loosened up a little. He bent a knee toward his chest and leaned an arm on it, running a hand through his hair. His lips curled up in a smirk. "Heh. I could be a biased source though."

Sammy smiled with him. She laced her fingers in his and returned the gesture. Just then her nerves twitched. Her eyes darted to the skies. Shao was looking too. Off in the distance a powerful blaze was descending. "Is that your guides?" he asked skeptically. Sammy frowned. "No. But it's about to be." She transformed in an instant and called upon them. A second streak of light quickly joined the first, falling much more swiftly and poetically. Solsi stood up, locking it in her sights. Its twisting form slithered its way through the darkness, scales glowing valiantly. At first it appeared to be the constellations Serpens, the snake, but as it dawned on them grew much too large for that. As it drew within range a large dragon head caught their glance in its cats eye stare and whipped quickly around. It just narrowly avoided a crash with the rooftop, but in a way it knew what it was doing. She kept Shao's hand in hers. "Come on." Solsi saw her window and took her chance. They leaped off the building and onto the creature, but her feet didn't stop there. Its body flew in waves like a dolphin in the sea. She ran along its back as it swam through the air, soaring higher and higher and higher. The wind beat against them and she crouched over its shoulder blades, pulling Shao along with her.

User Image

They huddled close together for balance. "What do you think it is?" he called over her shoulder, but he had a hunch. Something about this seemed awfully familiar. "I'm not sure, we have to get closer." Draco roared in recognition. It sped up and the wind pelt down even harder. Solsi raised an arm and squinted through the resisting element. A living comet was in mid-fall, his fiery body tearing down satellites as he plummeted down to Gaia. Solsi shouted back at him. "It's a comet!" Their minds flashed back to the time they helped the fallen meteor...but then they knew this was going to be different. Luckily the duo was so accustomed to each other's fighting styles they no longer had to speak to devise a plan. Shao moved up toward the head and grabbed onto one of the dragon's horns. One hand used it for balance, the other, for aim. Palm open, he winked an eye shut and fired an arcane blast between the celestial body and the satellite. It didn't have to be precise, it only had to work. Bingo. The dark energy spared the creature but startled him enough to release his grip on the machine. The two parted ways and it drifted back up into the atmosphere. Summoning her wand Solsi held it tight against the wind. Her breath was constricting at that altitude, she had to make it quick. Pulling on the reptile's other horn she steered it down past the comet, trying to anticipate where it would be before it arrived. She had to give herself enough time, and make it count. They turned a tight circle in the air. The tip of her wand trailed bright, sparkling magic, just waiting for the right moment to activate. Only...the line had to connect with itself for the portal to open, and the turbulence was far too great. Not seconds in, her hand started to shake. The wind was cold and powerful, she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold on... Just as she could feel it slipping from her palm, a hand clamped around hers, and then another. She managed to open her eyes. Two dark, gloved hands enveloped it. His arms wrapped around her arms, lending support long enough for the circle to be fully traced. The portal opened and like clockwork the comet fell straight into it. Just as the blazing man passed through the opening, his body took the shape of a traditional comet blazing a harmless trail through the cosmos...

The sky faded back to normal and Draco delivered them back on the rooftop. Shao could feel his friend growing ever the more limp. Moving carefully he pulled her back onto solid ground and held her in his arms.
"Solsi?" he prompted quietly. Nothing. "...Solsi, are you all right? Speak to me!" Her eyes were closed peacefully. She was breathing all right. In fact she was...snoring? The alarm drained from his face. Shao sighed and his shoulders drooped, relaxing a little. "Yeah. That makes sense." He carefully scooped her up, nodded toward Draco, and carried her off to rest on the couch.

<3,

Radiant Anon Solsi

Another day saved by everyone's favorite hero! Thank you Solsi, for making every event special <3

Fallen Mystic

15,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
TVLAND Trickster
TVLAND Trickster
TVLAND Trickster

Sadly no