Welcome to Gaia! ::

My prices are.....

to low 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
fine 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Perfect 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
To high 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

instead of the word 'bump' can you please use a heart ...and maybe go back and edit the other ones?
Okay. I don't really understand the first part...How much g you want for what? It's best to put g on the money part. sweatdrop
Form
Thread Maker: Daine_Tryals
Number or Bumps: 100
Amount: 150g
Anything else: There's awards for being first on a certain page. If you want it, you can have it.

It's an art shop. I'm busy making stuff for it right now, we are remodeling, so I need someone to keep it alive when I'm away, that way I can focus more on getting it to look good.
Daine_Tryals
Form
Thread Maker: Daine_Tryals
Number or Bumps: 100
Amount: 150g
Anything else: There's awards for being first on a certain page. If you want it, you can have it.

It's an art shop. I'm busy making stuff for it right now, we are remodeling, so I need someone to keep it alive when I'm away, that way I can focus more on getting it to look good.

I can do that ^^
Daine_Tryals
Okay. I don't really understand the first part...How much g you want for what? It's best to put g on the money part. sweatdrop

Thank you for catching that. It clear to me 'casue I was the one typing. But I really doesn't look right.......I changed it. Is it better? heart
Thread Maker: Me
Number or Bumps: 1000
Amount: 900g + tip depending on how good you do
Anything else: When can you start? and on everyone of your bumps, the link is in my sig , I would rather have you do them all at once but you dont have to, and I want it to look like this:

cool
(and the # of bumps you did here in white font)
Da_AnGeLLus
Anything else: When can you start? and on everyone of your bumps, the link is in my sig , I would rather have you do them all at once but you dont have to, and I want it to look like this:

cool

I can do that that but please send the trade
Neko_chii_chan
Da_AnGeLLus

cool

sorry, can I cancel that? I already have a bunch of bumpers bumping up my thread...
Da_AnGeLLus
Neko_chii_chan
Da_AnGeLLus

cool

sorry, can I cancel that? I already have a bunch of bumpers bumping up my thread...

sweatdrop k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces