Welcome to Gaia! ::

xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
( ★ )WE ARE HIRING!
xox_Amuletheart_xox( ★ )'s in Paradise!
( ★ )Hire me! I'm qualified. TLC and for around 3 months now
( ★ )I love Gaia. 4-5 hours a day
( ★ )Chatty Chatty Chatty! And, like, I'm here all the time!more than 6k
( ★ )I've got a lot to say! hey, my name is Elanne, I am a filipino and i am proud to be. I am very chatty, bumping gets me out of boredom and yea.
( ★ )Oh, by the way! where do we post our starting and finishing posts? When do we get paid? How much do we get paid?

You post your starting and finishing posts the same place as all the others, you get paid after all bumps have been completed and you will be paid for every order you get. =] I will add you to the employee list.
2sarahgate
Paradise Bumping

and of course, you'll always have at least one customer no matter what, even if things have a slot start. XD

look, you have an application already! <3
domokun stargate

Yay!

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
( ★ )WE ARE HIRING!
( ★ )I've got a lot to say! hey, my name is Elanne, I am a filipino and i am proud to be. I am very chatty, bumping gets me out of boredom and yea.
( ★ )Oh, by the way! where do we post our starting and finishing posts? When do we get paid? How much do we get paid?

i miss having lots of filipinos to talk to...
with me being practically nocturnal, would have me with fun people to talk to when i'm up late, lol
domokun stargate

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Paradise Bumping
2sarahgate
and of course, you'll always have at least one customer no matter what, even if things have a slot start. XD

look, you have an application already! <3
domokun stargate

Yay!

taking off that fast! XD domokun stargate

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
HAUSH! pafegirl is talking! Listen up! emotion_bigheart

User Image
                                                                                Yay new thread! then I should probably unsubscribe from the old one!
                                                                                Also, do we have official bumping images?
pafegirl
User Image

User Image
                                                                                Yay new thread! then I should probably unsubscribe from the old one!
                                                                                Also, do we have official bumping images?

I haven't had time to make any, you can start on the order from 2sarahgate from your personal =] I need to go to the store and get groceries, i'll be back later

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
looking over things... the thread mule should only be used by trusted people. giving a new recruit the password could mean they run away with everything on the account. domokun stargate

Bashful Fatcat

Paradise Bumping
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
( ★ )WE ARE HIRING!

You post your starting and finishing posts the same place as all the others, you get paid after all bumps have been completed and you will be paid for every order you get. =] I will add you to the employee list.
So each employee works on it's own slot? And how much do we actually earn? Pretend a customer buys 2k of bumps, how much do I get in return?

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
                                                                                i agree, maybe a private thread where employees could post how much the mule had before and after the trade? Are there threads that require a password?
                                                                              2sarahgate
                                                                              looking over things... the thread mule should only be used by trusted people. giving a new recruit the password could mean they run away with everything on the account. domokun stargate

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
pafegirl
User Image

User Image
                                                                                i agree, maybe a private thread where employees could post how much the mule had before and after the trade? Are there threads that require a password?
                                                                              2sarahgate

that wouldn't prevent someone who seems innocent from taking the password the second it's given to them and cleaning out the account before anyone can do anything. ):
also, if people are bumping with the thread mule, that means only one order can be worked on at a time. as the thread gets bigger and gets more employees and orders, that will drastically lower the ability to do business. D:
domokun stargate

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
                                                                                I was thinking that the orders would trade with the mule, and the mule would send it to us... so really, the mule is just a bank, and it's can't really bump at all, i guess the password can't be handed out.
                                                                              2sarahgate

that wouldn't prevent someone who seems innocent from taking the password the second it's given to them and cleaning out the account before anyone can do anything. ):
                                                                              also, if people are bumping with the thread mule, that means only one order can be worked on at a time. as the thread gets bigger and gets more employees and orders, that will drastically lower the ability to do business. D:
                                                                              domokun stargate

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
pafegirl
User Image

User Image
                                                                                I was thinking that the orders would trade with the mule, and the mule would send it to us... so really, the mule is just a bank, and it's can't really bump at all, i guess the password can't be handed out.
                                                                              2sarahgate

domokun stargate

yeah, tis how it would work.
look at the way the FAQ says it. o.o
domokun stargate
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
( ★ )WE ARE HIRING!

So each employee works on it's own slot? And how much do we actually earn? Pretend a customer buys 2k of bumps, how much do I get in return?

Yes, and you would get the 2k.

Bashful Fatcat

Paradise Bumping
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
( ★ )WE ARE HIRING!

This isn't making any sense any more sorry....this doesn't make any sense to me. I can't do the job anymore
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
xox_Amuletheart_xox
Paradise Bumping
( ★ )WE ARE HIRING!

This isn't making any sense any more sorry....this doesn't make any sense to me. I can't do the job anymore

Ok =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces