Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Fashionable Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Don't worry. We pretty much accept everyone unless there's something seriously off-putting about the person xD. And, we need more workers sweatdrop As for breaks etc, Mik's pretty lenient and understandable. Real life comes first.

yeah? i guess that would make it hard to be picky about who's coming in to be hired. XD oh, what's this TLC guild i was reading about on one of the pages last night? (i read it right before bed last night so i don't quite remember... could also be why i messed up the Say What? part. XD )

Agile Spirit

Somatomay Sota
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Don't worry. We pretty much accept everyone unless there's something seriously off-putting about the person xD. And, we need more workers sweatdrop As for breaks etc, Mik's pretty lenient and understandable. Real life comes first.

yeah? i guess that would make it hard to be picky about who's coming in to be hired. XD oh, what's this TLC guild i was reading about on one of the pages last night? (i read it right before bed last night so i don't quite remember... could also be why i messed up the Say What? part. XD )
User Image

Once you get hired, you send a request to join the guild here: [x] and Mik (or I) will accept your request. This is where we have the bump styles and where all our bumps are recorded neatly.

Fashionable Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Once you get hired, you send a request to join the guild here: [x] and Mik (or I) will accept your request. This is where we have the bump styles and where all our bumps are recorded neatly.

ah. that sounds like a good idea, for organization. *nods* so all of the orders and things like that would be listed there for the most part? or is it like the old bumping threads i used to work on and just work from the hiring/order thread? 'cause i haven't seen anyone list their bumping numbers or anything in this thread.

Agile Spirit

Somatomay Sota
User Image

We used to do it that way, like every other bumping service. But now everything is recorded in the Starting & Stopping Posts. Personally, I find this system much more efficient to see where the slots are without sifting through chat in the main thread. 3nodding Click this to see an example in the thread: [x].

Fashionable Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Somatomay Sota
User Image

We used to do it that way, like every other bumping service. But now everything is recorded in the Starting & Stopping Posts. Personally, I find this system much more efficient to see where the slots are without sifting through chat in the main thread. 3nodding Click this to see an example in the thread: [x].

yeah, i think that's pretty manageable. it's really well organized. one question: how do you link posts instead of pages?

Agile Spirit

Somatomay Sota
User Image

When you post a reply to a thread, there's always a # followed by a bunch of numbers. This # refers to the post number. So after you finish bumping, if you copy the url immediately after the post it should be already linked. However, if you do click away, there is also a little button next to the date of a post. It looks kind of like a page? (It's directly next to the word Posted: ) When you click that, the page will refresh, but have the # in the url that refers to the post.

I hope this makes sense bahaha. I don't really know how to explain it. If you're still confused about the little button, I can take a quick screenshot.

Fashionable Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Somatomay Sota
User Image

When you post a reply to a thread, there's always a # followed by a bunch of numbers. This # refers to the post number. So after you finish bumping, if you copy the url immediately after the post it should be already linked. However, if you do click away, there is also a little button next to the date of a post. It looks kind of like a page? (It's directly next to the word Posted: ) When you click that, the page will refresh, but have the # in the url that refers to the post.

I hope this makes sense bahaha. I don't really know how to explain it. If you're still confused about the little button, I can take a quick screenshot.

yeah, what? directly after posting, is that like the 'successful posting' page or am i thinking of the wrong thing?

Agile Spirit

Somatomay Sota
User Image

A page after the successful posting, when it refers you back to the post you just made.
Here's the link I get after posting:
www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/tlc-bumping-hiring/t.43493453_34672/#34672

The bolded area is the post number, this attachment will make whoever clicks to link jump to that post. It is always done for you directly after posting (after the successful posting if you're not using the quick reply method).

If the link you copy looks like this:
www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/tlc-bumping-hiring/t.43493453_34666/
then it will NOT link to the post. Instead it will just be at the top of the page.

As for the little button:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honestly, it's not that big of a deal though. If you link the page of the post, we'll be able to find your post. xD.

Fashionable Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Somatomay Sota
User Image

A page after the successful posting, when it refers you back to the post you just made.

The bolded area is the post number, this attachment will make whoever clicks to link jump to that post. It is always done for you directly after posting (after the successful posting if you're not using the quick reply method).

then it will NOT link to the post. Instead it will just be at the top of the page.

Honestly, it's not that big of a deal though. If you link the page of the post, we'll be able to find your post. xD.

O.O wow, okay. XD but i've always wanted to know how people link posts so now i know at least.

and on a completely random side note, is that a Gold dragon in your sig? from DragCave? if so, i definately like their new sprites for them.

Agile Spirit

Somatomay Sota
User Image
Lol so be honest, do you get it at all? xDD.

And yep, it's a Gold Dragon. I just recently started picking it up again.

Sparkly Warlord

agh busy weeeeek
I have today mostly though so I'll be bumping emotion_awesome

Fashionable Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Somatomay Sota
User Image
Lol so be honest, do you get it at all? xDD.

And yep, it's a Gold Dragon. I just recently started picking it up again.

yuppers, i got it. i double checked it after my last post. ^.^

awesome. i used to play DragCave a lot. i don't think i'll ever get back into it though. how many dragons are there now?

Agile Spirit

Somatomay Sota
yuppers, i got it. i double checked it after my last post. ^.^

awesome. i used to play DragCave a lot. i don't think i'll ever get back into it though. how many dragons are there now?
User Image
Lol I stopped in 09 then I saw it it someone's sig and got curious.I think there's around 100 dragons now.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Somatomay Sota
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Somatomay Sota
Date of registration: 4/15/2008
Past experience: I have, before i left Gaia for a couple years. i used to work in 4 at one time. I had a lot of extra time back then. (upon looking back in my post history, i had worked at The ChinChin Bumpers, Sweet Bumps, The Crazy Bumping Service, and Little Boxxes Bumpers. I doubt any of them remember me though, it's been like five years since I worked for them)
Amount of love able to give weekly: To be safe, I'd estimate about 500 but it really depends on my workload for the week. and how long my nights turn out to be. XD
Amount of posts you have: 1365, 6 if you include this one here.
Say hello: Hello, senior in high school, preparing to head on into college come fall! =3 But I wanna clear out my wishlist. *points at the spendy items*
Say what?: Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a
You're hired. (: Welcome to TLC Bumping. You can begin bumping asap. <3

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Somatomay Sota
User Image

Lol, you taught me something new about linking to a post. xD I usually would just copy the link at the top and call it a night. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff