Starting Package 2!

Ending Package 2 - 140/200
UPDATE!!
Slot 1 - 460/500
Slot 2 - 250/500
Slot 3 - 100/500

Package Slot 1 - 120/200
Package Slot 2 - 140/200

I know I don't need to do that... but I figure its just easier on everyone because I bumped all 5 slots =3
PC: 153
Thanks so much Filly! <33
Finished slot 1
Starting Slot 2 @ Bump 251
Sociially-Diisoriiented
Starting Slot 2 @ Bump 251

Stopping Slot 2 @ Bump 271 // 500
PC :: 159
[ x ]
Starting Slot 3 @ Bump 101
Sociially-Diisoriiented
Starting Slot 3 @ Bump 101

Stopping Slot 3 @ Bump 111 // 500
PC :: 170
[ x ]
scream Scammed scream

I waited on a trade from Helerick for over a month. I looked at it a few minutes and search his name and he has been on recently (yesterday). Read the pm I sent him and did not confirm the trade. I have decided that since he didn't respond or confirm that I'd cancel the trade. Unfortanely we lost 1.3k out of this. -.-'' From now on, if the "Trade is ...." under the slot does not say completed then you SHOULD NOT bump it. Quote this and make sure it stays on the pages for a while. Sorry guys. This annoys me as much as I figure it'll annoy you.
o _ o
urg, that p***k >:/
Palpable Love
scream Scammed scream

I waited on a trade from Helerick for over a month. I looked at it a few minutes and search his name and he has been on recently (yesterday). Read the pm I sent him and did not confirm the trade. I have decided that since he didn't respond or confirm that I'd cancel the trade. Unfortanely we lost 1.3k out of this. -.-'' From now on, if the "Trade is ...." under the slot does not say completed then you SHOULD NOT bump it. Quote this and make sure it stays on the pages for a while. Sorry guys. This annoys me as much as I figure it'll annoy you.

That is so friggen cheap =O
*goes to spam his profile*
Palpable Love
Thanks so much Filly! <33

Not a problem Mik! =]
That is what you are paying us to do after all! xd

Agile Spirit

Palpable Love
scream Scammed scream

Wow... everyone lets follow after filly!!! scream
What a noob... who scams 1k?? He couldn't spare 1.3k?
Maybe we should ruin him by letting other bumping services know his name. So no one can trust him. stare
Edit: Nevermind... it was a mule account and he/she disabled the comments.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff