<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
wow. o.O six slots now. we're doing so much better than we were like a month ago!! XD

sadly, i may not be able to get on as much as i have been for the next two weeks. i dont think i need to go on haitus, but I'm not doing as well as i should in my classes, and i've been really tired lately for some reason, which makes me emotional. which in turn makes me get on here and stay away from homework. so i'm going to have to try and pay more attention to school.

wow, that was really long. ^^ so yeah, i may go back to less than 100 bumps. but i'll try. razz

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Yeah, really good bumpers have made it possible. wink Please, everyone, get your sleep. I'd like to have sane bumpers so don't deprive yourselves of a proper nights sleep because you think you have to post on a website 100 or so time. <33

Shameless Lunatic

Starting Slot 6

21/300

Shameless Lunatic

- @Intoxicated Choco -OOHH Nice pic.!

=P

Agile Spirit

4 More days before my science project is due, meaning no more big projects to worry about, meaning I can be more active! I haven't even started my data and yet im suppose to finish in 4 days. I'll be sure to have fun..
Bye heart I won't be around to often for this week.

Shameless Lunatic

Stopping Slot 6

40/300
[x]
PC: 20

Shameless Lunatic

Starting Slot 5

51/2000

Shameless Lunatic

Stopping Slot 5

80/2000
[x]

PC: 30

Shameless Lunatic

Starting Slot 4

1701/2000
I want to be a TLC bumper! <33
Username- -Duwwydoggz-
Member since- I'm sorry, I can't find the exact day. All I can give you is 184 days. Dx
Number of posts- 1876
Hours online daily- 3 hours
How many bumps can you complete daily/weekly- should be more than 100
Is there a secret word(s)- Hmm exploding apples and nuclear tadpoles xD

Shameless Lunatic

Stopping Slot 4

1720/2000
[x]

PC: 20
♥ As the years go by, I race the clock with you, but if you died right now you know that I'd die to.

@Icyspell;; Thanks. :3

I would bump right now, but I'm a little to sick right now. D;
Maybe laterrr.

You remind me of the time when I knew who I was, but still the second hand will catch us like it always does. ♥
Starting slot 6
41/300

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
-Duwwydoggz-
I want to be a TLC bumper! <33
Username- -Duwwydoggz-
Member since- I'm sorry, I can't find the exact day. All I can give you is 184 days. Dx
Number of posts- 1876
Hours online daily- 3 hours
How many bumps can you complete daily/weekly- should be more than 100
Is there a secret word(s)- Hmm exploding apples and nuclear tadpoles xD

You've been hired hun. =D You can start bumping anytime you wish. Welcome to TLC!
♥ As the years go by, I race the clock with you, but if you died right now you know that I'd die to.

Starting Slot 4 @ 1721/2000

You remind me of the time when I knew who I was, but still the second hand will catch us like it always does. ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff