HOWDY THERE!

I am the one and only almighty Angelic Goddess of Death at your service! ^ω^

I am here to help you out ☆ YAY! ☆

>But what can you do?

Clean your room!

Do your homework!

Take you to the movies!

Fly at top speeds!

Okay, okay. sweatdrop I honestly can't do any of those things.... BUT! I CAN DO OTHER THINGS whee

LIke um... just ask me what you want me to do and I'll see if I can do it! Please don't drive angry!

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Well, let's break it down, shall we?

Basically post what you need help in. I don't have any prices at this time so we may need to discuss such until I can come up with a price that can be set.

Oh and I don't mind doing some free services if it's not something too difficult or going out on an arm and a limb trying to accomplish so don't think I'm just out to get your gold.

I'm really just trying my hand at doing various jobs in hopes that I can be good at doing something. Like a hobby of sorts, I suppose you could say. Also, in hopes that I can be of service, meow!

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
~☆~ Art Shop ~☆~

Currently, don't have one but I wouldn't mind setting one up.

I honestly hate my art even though I've had people tell me that they think I'm good.

I have had a love and appreciation for art since I was a small child. I took art courses in school for 6 years. I have to say that I've gotten better over the years but I know all sorts of mediums and never focused on a single form of art so I may be "good" as some put it, I honestly feel like I still have plenty room for growth and improvement.

I will accept requests for art and do them for free until I get back into the flow of things. I say take your chance and opportunity to get some free art smile

If I have piqued your interest, please post in this thread. If I may deem so, we can take it to the PMs (Private Messages)

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
~☆~ Writing Shop ~☆~

I'm okay with writing. I enjoy it to an extent. It's more like, everyone likes my writing better than my drawing although I think I'm horrible at both. Alas I am blind to any beauty that I could ever possibly hold so I suppose you could rate me on my performance. I will try my best; I will try my very hardest to do what I must. I must! I must write!

Since I'm pretty hard on myself and I haven't written anything for anybody in so long, I'm pretty sure my "writing skills" as some would say have become somewhat rusty, if you ask me.

I could express a few spells for not one nor two but for no gold until I feel like I am good enough to start charging a price. So come one come all and make a request for me to write you a tale, stories untold, even poetry if you must desire it so!

Make all of thy requests here in this thread and if I deem it so then with great haste we shall continue discussions towards the grand PMs (Private Messages)

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
~☆~ Bumping Shop ~☆~

Yes, I can BUMP for you! Totally easy and requires little to no skill at all! It does however require time out of my day to bump in your threads.

I'm not entirely sure why anyone would want someone to come to their thread to do any bumping but I've heard that Gaians do indeed need bumpers and will pay to do so.

Unlike the other two previous posts that I had made in this thread, my Bumping service WILL NOT BE FREE! I don't have a set price at this time but I will be sure to post what I would expect for my service. I am also okay with hackling the prices as I do want business and I do want wish to upset the person whom is kind enough to hire me rather than just find someone else to do it.

Please post your request in this thread. We can discuss details in the PMs (Private Messages) if necessary.

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
~☆~ Achievements ~☆~

I am more than happy to help you with your achievements!

>But there is already an achievement forum. I could just go there instead you know.

Ah yes! Ha ha ha! I am fully aware of that... although, I still think I might be able to help you out. wink

Achievement Forum: Oh hey guise! I got like all of this stuff I needs to do like super rite now! Please help!

But then you wait. And you wait. Hoping that everyone will just be so kind as to help you out. Time passes. Still at it? Gee, this is getting tiresome, right?

WELL NOT ANYMORE!

Hire me to swoop in and save the day! Yeah, I'll help you out. Free of charge. Sounds pretty sweet, right?

Oh but slow down sparky! Not every last achievement is free, ya know? Some of them require me to give up my precious gold to help you out.

Please, let us be reasonable though.

>Reasonable? How?

Well, let's just say for example you need help in an achievement that requires me to participate in the MP (Marketplace). Now that's just asking for me to give you my hard earned gold just to help you out. I don't mind helping you out. I'm not a cheap illegitimate child by any means. I am saying though is that if you want help that requires me to give up my gold, give me gold to do so plus a little extra for doing my job.

Tipping achievements is another one of those I gotta give you gold achievements. But 25 gold? Yeah, that's honestly not a whole lot of gold except those just add up and I'll feel like I'm losing more gold than earning. So please, if you need to hire me to tip your posts then I'll gladly do it just as long as you tip me back. Also if you wouldn't mind giving me a little extra gold since you did just hire me to help you out.

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
~☆~ Reserved ~☆~

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
~☆~ Reserved ~☆~