Welcome to Gaia! ::

CheesyFlowerBridge
Hi, and welcome to the Gaian Times Office.
The GAIAN Times is a weekly newspaper sent to all gaians that apply for it. It is currently free, just playing around with things. But soon it will have a small monthly fee (of around 100g), and it will have games, comic strips, jokes, and news flashes!

The GAIAN Times will not be free anymore on 1st July, 2006. It will cost 50g an issue. This is subject to change. Thank you!

If you would like to order The Gaian Times, please PM me the following form:
[code:1]I, insert username here, would like to order The Gaian Times for insert number of months you want it months. I would like my first delivery to be on insert date you want your first newspaper, do not put "today" and all preceding newspapers to be sent on put day of week you want newspapers to be sent on.
I understand that once I place my order, I cannot withdraw it unless The Gaian Times staff is having trouble and decides to refund all readers.
[/code:1]

The first Gaian Times newspaper is now ready! YAY~

(I will reserve the next few posts just in case this becomes something REALLY big and I need to use them. Thank you! <3)
bump
i'd like to help out with any additional graphics/pictures/etc that you can't find time/ anyone else for! ^^ i don't require a staff position or anything, just a chance to help out! ^^

(should i post samples?)
miss ramen
i'd like to help out with any additional graphics/pictures/etc that you can't find time/ anyone else for! ^^ i don't require a staff position or anything, just a chance to help out! ^^

(should i post samples?)
Samples would be great! <3

Reaper of Undying Souls;; Please don't quote the first post. Thank you.
CheesyFlowerBridge
miss ramen

(should i post samples?)
Samples would be great! <3

Reaper of Undying Souls;; Please don't quote the first post. Thank you.

-goes to grab them-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces