no wai!! 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my shop!

I guess I should start off by saying that, I am one of those unfortunate people who just cannot draw.

However, I've been told by many people that I am superb at writing!

So, I thought, why not open up a writing shop?

Sure, it isn't conventional, but I believe that a well-written story is just as good as a nice piece of artwork!

Table of Contents

One
Explanation

Two
Rules

Three
Waiting List

Four
Past Customer Stories

Five
Quest Progress

Six
Affiliates/Link to Me

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Explanation

Well... this is how it's gonna work.

Give me anything you really want.

A loose plot description (A boy goes to school one day and finds out his teacher is an alien)

Physical description(s) of character(s) (A tall girl with brown hair and blue eyes and a black and white kitten)

A setting (A large steel factory)

Or even several random words (penguin, artichoke, umbrella)

and I will try to write a good story about and/or involving your suggestion!

Because writing isn't as 'defined' as art (as in, writing doesn't often have such a defined or obvious style in the way that art does), I am going to take a small risk and leave the prices up to the buyer. If you feel that my writing was honestly not a satisfying read, you don't have to pay me much. If you believe that it was just downright horrid, you don't have to pay me at all, and I'll even try and write something else for you, if you'd really like. But if you think it's good, please don't be rude and blow me off... I'd like to be paid for a good day's work, thank you! sweatdrop

You may specify a certain genre, or you can leave that aspect up to me, if you're curious to see how I approach a certain subject.

Keep in mind that I'm not going to write a huge novel for you, but I'll try not to cut corners. Just make sure to read the rules! 3nodding

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Rules

One
Rudeness is NOT cool.

Two
Bumping IS cool.

Three
Please PM me with your plot idea/character description/words/etc.

Four
I won't do anything over PG-13. I can do a little romance, and I can do some gore, but if you want crazy sex fics or INSANE gore (or crazy sex fics with insane gore), you might need to find someone else. sweatdrop

Five
Fanfics are a possibility, but they must follow certain guidelines.
- They cannot star any sort of character already created. I won't write a story about another one of Edward Elric's angst-filled tales, but I CAN write a story about a boy who sets off to be a state alchemist.
- I won't invade any sort of pre-set up scenario. By this, I mean I'm not going to write about, say, a girl who joins up with Monkey D. Luffy and crew. I CAN write about a girl who journeys to find One Piece, though.
- I won't write about any original character that has some sort of relation to any of the already created characters. I won't write about Naruto's long lost brother, I won't write about Inu-Yasha falling in love with your character, and I won't write about your character being Harry Potter's best friend. Your character CAN know about and/or look up to a certain person (i.e. "Johnny had heard all about the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow, and wanted to be just as cool as he was, etc." wink , but they cannot directly know that character.
- No overpowered/god-like characters, and no weapon-swapping, i.e "Michelle has a Keyblade too!"

Six
Please don't send me a generic anime picture as a description for your character. I would appreciate it more if you took the time to give me a description of their phsyical appearance, and not rely on someone else's fanwork.

Seven
Please don't bug me about your order... sometimes I just have a huge mental block and it's hard for me to write anything down without going ADD and switching to something else. I'll try to get them done as soon as I can, but sometimes I am just too busy, or my creativity just doesn't want to flow at that moment. Don't think I've forgotten you or anything! <3

Eight
There is no eight.

Nine
Everyday is OWL.

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Waiting List

One
Crazy Knife Bap

Two
Simply_Suicidal

Three
fairie2002

Four
zoisaito-sama

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Past Stories

One
Captain MM - Some of the members of our guild.

Story: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13886015

Two
Sandy Pocket Rocket - Me and some of the members of our guild.

Story: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13889817

Three
a p o m i x - Me.

Story: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13899153

Four
Erect!le D!sfunct!on - Our guild and penors and superheroes and a maniac killer and Samara from The Ring and Stephanie from Lazy Town.

Story: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14103989

Five
ampedVAMP - A turtle who drives drunk and gets pulled over for going too slow.

Story:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14147203

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Quest Progress

This shop was made in an attempt to try and earn some gold for my INSANE Emeraldback Lion Quest. If you could bump my quest thread, that'd be AWESOME and I'd love you forever <3

No fish/10

FIRST FISH PROGRESS: 54k/500k

Pitiful... D:

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Affiliates

These people have rad shops/quests. Check 'em out and I'll love you 4EVAR cool

User Image

User Image

Link to me!

Wanna trade banners? Or maybe you just wanna advertise my sweet shop in your sig or profile? Here's a little banner for you to do so! ;D See, you don't HAVE to buy anything to help me!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13869305&page=1][img]http://tinyurl.com/puqlg[/img][/url]

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jeering Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Now open! BOWWWW-CHICKA-WOW-WOWWWWW
Sounds good.

Make me one exclaim

But right now I'm poor, I only have 1800 gold, umm but if you do make it about WOAST, and the people in WOAST.

The rest is up to you.

I'll dig up some more gold if it's goooood surprised

THANKS 17 O
Bumpingforyounowpleasethanks heart

(that sure is one cool hat)

xx
You are officially BUMPED scream
Bump-o-rino
Cronx
DESU

what does that mean?

gonk