Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Fairy

Let's get the cards out on the table, shall we?

About: My name is Branden and I've been reading tarot for several years now. I am very interested in helping you gain insight into your life and helping you to make the most of your opportunities. Tarot is a wonderful tool to learn about yourself, and the situations ahead of you. I'll be offering a lot of different tarot services here (like basic readings, card of the day, and so much more in the future!) so please subscribe to the thread, and strike up a conversation! Details about readings are below. Thank you for stopping by.

What is Tarot? Tarot is a form of divination (fortune telling). It has been around for hundreds of years. Each of the 78 cards has a special meaning, or concept. When arranged in spreads, or different types of layout, the create a snapshot of your life or current situation. It helps you examine outside or higher influence and see what may be coming next in your life.

Things to remember:
-Tarot is not the end all, be all. YOU are in charge of your life.
-I reserve the right to cancel or refuse your services at any given time.
-Any advice I give you is just advice. I am not a psychologist, a doctor, a lawyer, nor do I claim to be correct all of the time.
-Have fun.

Services and Prices:
gaia_diamond 1-3 card readings are 200g. These are good for quick answer to a certain situation, a short description of a possible outcome, or even helping you choose between one action or the other.

gaia_diamond 4-8 card readings are 500g. I have several spreads that fall into this category. Realizing the meaning of a cryptic dream, a short prediction of what's coming next in your life, deciding a course of action, learning about your chakras, rebuilding yourself after a damaging situation, finding out where all of your energy is going, seeing a desire you have from every angle, even deciphering what is going on in a relationship - those are all just possible ways to utilize the spreads in the category. Do these sound like what you need?

gaia_diamond 9-13 card readings are 700g. These tend to be more detailed, even the famed Celtic Cross spread is in this category. If you want a lot of information about something, or truly want to look at it in depth, this may be your best bet. I offer a spread that will tell you about your karmic purpose in this life, a zodiac spread that details your life in every aspect, explaining your present life by using your past life, a relationship spread, and even a spread that will help you along in your spiritual path.

gaia_diamond 13+ card readings are 1000g. The only thing I can say about these is that they are very detailed. I have an afterlife communication spread, an extended Celtic Cross, and a few others that may fit your question.

gaia_diamond Custom spreads start at 1000g. I will look at your question and create a spread that will give you the most valuable and enriching information.

gaia_diamond *If you find a spread online that you would like for me to use, send it to me! I will use the same flat rates listed above instead of charging you for a custom spread. If you want to shop around for one, there are loads of different options on tumblr or tarot sites like aeclectic.

gaia_diamond Card of the Day costs 300g for one week, and 4000g for one month. Card of the Day works similar to a horoscope. It is personal, meaning I do it by the individual. I will draw a card for every day that you order, describing to you what sort of day you will have and your core focus of that day. It will be sent as a weekly digest every Sunday. These take time so they're a little more costly.

gaia_diamond I take my time out to do these readings. I DO love doing this, but as it does require time, and a lot of thought and care, gratuity is always a wonderful addition to your order. I NEVER expect or ASK for gratuity. All I ask, is that once I have completed your reading, you give me feedback on it. If you should think that I have earned a tip, I'll be more than grateful!

How It All Works:
Options for your reading. via PM, via email, via phone call, or via Skype (video or IM!). *Skype video and the phone call are not always available, as sometimes I can't talk for whatever reason.

How to Order. Please send a PM with the following details.
-Name, or what I'm to call you.
-Your situation and question.
-What spread would you like me to use/how detailed do you want your reading? *I know picking a spread can be a little tricky, and I'm willing to help you decide what could best answer your question. I'm not going to give you the biggest spreads just to get more out of you either. This is about helping you gain the insight you deserve.
-Any other information that you believe could be valuable to me in doing this for you.
-What means would you like to receive your reading? Again, that could be by PM, email, phone, Skype, or any other medium that you see fit.
-Would you like to include reversed cards in your reading? (This is an upcharge of 300g)

Kawaii Shoujo

Branden Morgan
Hi. I'm Branden, I'm a very experienced reader, and I'd love to help you out.

A few things to remember:
-Tarot is not the end all be all, YOU are in charge of your destiny.
-Any advice I give you is just that, advice.
-I can refuse service if I feel it necessary.

I offer a very simple system.
1 - 3 card readings = 200g.
4-8 card readings = 500g.
9-13 card readings = 700g.
13+ or custom spread = 1000g.
tips are always welcome, but never expected.

Basically, message me with your question, and what you're willing to pay (Flat rates listed, gratuity if you want.)
So if you want a three card reading, you send me your question, and your total which is 200g without a tip.
I'll PM you back with what your place in line is, and the date to send your trade by. If you do not pay me, I will report you.
I don't ask for much at all, and I'm lenient on prices so if you need a lower rate, ask, don't rip me off. smile

Also:
Card of the day for one week = 250g. (I draw 7 cards and give you a daily forecast. Sent as a digest every Sunday.)
Card of the day for one month = 3500g.
..?
Branden Morgan
Hi. I'm Branden, I'm a very experienced reader, and I'd love to help you out.

A few things to remember:
-Tarot is not the end all be all, YOU are in charge of your destiny.
-Any advice I give you is just that, advice.
-I can refuse service if I feel it necessary.

I offer a very simple system.
1 - 3 card readings = 200g.
4-8 card readings = 500g.
9-13 card readings = 700g.
13+ or custom spread = 1000g.
tips are always welcome, but never expected.

Basically, message me with your question, and what you're willing to pay (Flat rates listed, gratuity if you want.)
So if you want a three card reading, you send me your question, and your total which is 200g without a tip.
I'll PM you back with what your place in line is, and the date to send your trade by. If you do not pay me, I will report you.
I don't ask for much at all, and I'm lenient on prices so if you need a lower rate, ask, don't rip me off. smile

Also:
Card of the day for one week = 250g. (I draw 7 cards and give you a daily forecast. Sent as a digest every Sunday.)
Card of the day for one month = 3500g.

I would like to say, this type of stuff is best done over skype or some other form of voice chat. I also read tarot, and you aren't really giving anyone an idea of what you're doing. These prices, while low, also make it seem like you aren't putting effort in.

Wealthy Kitten

Shauna Vayne
Well should prices honestly matter? At least hes not charging 20k for a one card reading.
LuciousGrace
Shauna Vayne
Well should prices honestly matter? At least hes not charging 20k for a one card reading.

if anything, 20k would be a spread... I have to say, the way the Gaia economy is, and the fact they keep flooding it with gold, its not entirely unfeasibe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff