Wait...isnt this a song? 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

AHK! Sorry word fail XD
I meant like a reading that is 100% accurate on my part XD sorry

Melancholy Wish
I do believe readings are always accurate, but not in the ways you expect them. Don't doubt yourself dear! Trust your carrrdddsssss.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Ya ^___^!
I thought it was a good omen, but just wanted to double check everything :3!
*happy dance* No I'm really really excited :3!!!
By the way do you have a shop by chance surprised ?

Melancholy Wish
Lady Apsara
Normally I need more cards to get a better reading, but when I thought about it...and with everything you have said....I think your cards are rejoicing in the fact you have answered the call. Independence and making progressive/getting creative. Does that make sense?

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Okies ^___^!
I trust the cards...me on the other hand sweatdrop
haha ^-^
Melancholy Wish
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

AHK! Sorry word fail XD

Melancholy Wish
I do believe readings are always accurate, but not in the ways you expect them. Don't doubt yourself dear! Trust your carrrdddsssss.
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Ya ^___^!
I thought it was a good omen, but just wanted to double check everything :3!
*happy dance* No I'm really really excited :3!!!
By the way do you have a shop by chance surprised ?

Melancholy Wish
Lady Apsara
Normally I need more cards to get a better reading, but when I thought about it...and with everything you have said....I think your cards are rejoicing in the fact you have answered the call. Independence and making progressive/getting creative. Does that make sense?
It is a very good sign indeed! You have the right to be excited!

And no I don't have a shop. Too much pressure and I'm still honing my skills. I know I still have so much to learn. I know it a scary turf war in the service area when it comes to tarot shops.
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Okies ^___^!
I trust the cards...me on the other hand sweatdrop
haha ^-^
Melancholy Wish
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

AHK! Sorry word fail XD

Melancholy Wish
Why don't you trust yourself? You are telling what you see...it is okay. Sometimes cards won't tell someone what they want to know, but things they need to. So don't be discouraged...when someone asks about love, but the reading focuses on something else in someone's life.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

ya seems pretty crazy ._.
I've been to a few of them and got some really good readings smile
Besides one that I wasn't too impressed with >.>...

Melancholy Wish

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

:O!!!
That's really really good to know :O!
I got that feeling once especially about this one card (it kept on trying to come out of my deck the whole time I was doing one of my readings) but i wasn't exactly sure what to do surprised
^_____^!!!
This helps a bunch biggrin
Melancholy Wish
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

AHK! Sorry word fail XD

Melancholy Wish
Why don't you trust yourself? You are telling what you see...it is okay. Sometimes cards won't tell someone what they want to know, but things they need to. So don't be discouraged...when someone asks about love, but the reading focuses on something else in someone's life.
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Melancholy Wish
I would be happy to point you to someone's shop, he always makes me laugh, because his readings are detailed and accurate to the point it annoys...not only that...they offer advice at the same time. He plans to go professional someday and make a living from it. =)

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Wow biggrin ! That's pretty awesome smile !!!
I think I might have been there surprised !
Is it something like Magic Arcana surprised ?

Melancholy Wish
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

Melancholy Wish
I would be happy to point you to someone's shop, he always makes me laugh, because his readings are detailed and accurate to the point it annoys...not only that...they offer advice at the same time. He plans to go professional someday and make a living from it. =)
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

:O!!!
That's really really good to know :O!
I got that feeling once especially about this one card (it kept on trying to come out of my deck the whole time I was doing one of my readings) but i wasn't exactly sure what to do surprised
^_____^!!!
This helps a bunch biggrin
Melancholy Wish
Lady Apsara
User ImageUser Image

AHK! Sorry word fail XD

Melancholy Wish

If a card is coming out then it needs to be read. heart And you're welcome! I'll do my part and help whenever I can. We be classmates.

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

Hahaha I will need a lot of help XD
I'm soo far behind T_______T
I can't wait :3!!!!!
Melancholy Wish

If a card is coming out then it needs to be read. heart And you're welcome! I'll do my part and help whenever I can. We be classmates.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
~Magickal Notes:

The days of the week-

The week's days have their own colors, herbs, gemstones, recommended for your spell crafting. This helps enhance your chances of a successful and/or stronger spell results.

SUNDAY-
*Ruled by The Sun
*Rules health, prosperity, leadership, joy, and protection
*Use in spells that involves happiness, prosperity, joy, healing, protection, power, leadership, ego, authority figures, fathers, husbands
*Male
*Color - Orange
*Herbs - Marjoram, Catnip
*Sun Sign - Leo

MONDAY-
*Ruled by The Moon
*Emotions, protection, healing, and women's mysteries.
*Use for spells that involves the subconscious, healing, emotions, love, spirituality, healing wounds, children, small animals, women's mysteries, mothers, sisters, female partners, wives, instincts
*Female energy type
*Color - White
*Herbs - Lavender, Basil
*Sun Sign - Cancer

TUESDAY-
*Ruled by Mars
*Conquest & power over one's enemies
*Craft spells that involve war, lust, violence, immediate action, victory over the enemy, strength, endurance, leadership, independence, physical competition
*Male energy type
*Color - Red
*Herbs - Nutmeg, Rue
*Sun Signs - Scorpio and Ares

WEDNESDAY-
*Ruled by Mercury
*Healing & the mind
*Use in spells in mental issues, learning, higher education, addictions, communications, travel, young people, messages, perception, self-expression, artists, poets, and writers
*Male energy type
*Color - Yellow
*Herbs - Sage, Ginger
*Sun Signs - Gemini, Virgo

THURSDAY-
*Ruled by Jupiter
*Growth, expansion, generosity
*Use for spells in growth, expansion, prosperity, money, business, & attracting more of what you already have
*Male energy type
*Color - Purple
*Herbs - Bay leaf
*Sun Signs - Pisces, Sagittarius

FRIDAY-
*Ruled by Venus
*Lovers, pleasure, & affairs of the heart
*Use for spells in love, peace, beauty, gentleness, women's problems, healing, protection, lovers, pleasure, affairs
*Female energy type
*Color - Blue
*Herbs - Cloves
*Sun Sign - Taurus, Libra

SATURDAY-
*Ruled by Saturn
*Obstacles, overcomes blockages in one's path
*Use for spells in battles to overcome limitations, the elderly, endings, deaths, blocks, constrictions, and things restricting you
*Female
*Color - Green
*Herbs - Parsley, Thyme
*Sun Signs - Capricorn, Aquarius

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
~Magickal Notes:

COLORS-

Colors have significant meanings in magick as well. This helps enhance your chances of a successful and/or stronger spell results. For example like making magical candles.

Red:
Love, passion, sex, energy, childbearing, life, the masculine principle

White:
Purity, spiritual strength, positive, purified feelings and thoughts

Rose, Pink:
Affection, warm feelings, friendship, happiness

Gold:

Wealth, charismatic attractiveness, expansion

Yellow:

The color of the mind and intellect, happiness, hope, wisdom, sun magic

Silver:
Charms, understanding, the maternal

Blue:
Healing, peace, devotion, relaxation, justice

Purple, violet:

Psychic abilities, the spirit color, creativity, artistic expression, nobility, generosity, ambition

Indigo (blue-violet):

Intuition, occult wisdom, spiritual growth and protection

Black:
Impenetrability, protection, communing with the dead

Green:
Nature, freedom, growth, new enterprises, money, prosperity, security, fertility, good fortune

Brown:
Natural wisdom, the earth color
*Bites end of pen* Doesn't black represent negative since it is usually used in curses?

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
*Bites end of pen* Doesn't black represent negative since it is usually used in curses?
No hun. the reason why we call it 'black magick' is because we as humans see black as a negative. your professor 'Fugkat' will give you a brief history lesson on black magick soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff