Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShadowsCursed
Hierophanta

Order up!
User Image
Your Username: Hierophanta
Your Question/What you want out of this spread: To know how things will work out in the near future between me and Zaf (he very unexpectedly broke up with me..right after a really great night, saying he was insecure/scared)
Special Requests?: As in depth as possible (doesn't matter what spread)
Did you have a specific tarot spread in mind?:Whatever you choose!
Price you're willing to pay: I currently have 250k to my name in Gold so either some of that or an item I have.

Please note that I will choose a spread based on your question. I usually prefer large in depth ones to give a full insight into a situation.

Also, no order will ever be refused based on a low offer amount. I want you to pay what you're comfortable in paying.

I'm sorry to hear this.
I'll get to the reading as soon as possible for you.
Thanks for coming by.
Thank you! Let me know when to trade

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
ShadowsCursed

I never had any reading sent to me so was wondering if you were still working on it. I did send a trade with gold. So please get back to me when you can. Because you have accepted it and its been two or three days now.
Mirkwood King Thranduil
ShadowsCursed

I never had any reading sent to me so was wondering if you were still working on it. I did send a trade with gold. So please get back to me when you can. Because you have accepted it and its been two or three days now.

Your reading has been done. I'm in the process of writing it up.
Expect it within an hour or so.
heart
ShadowsCursed
Mirkwood King Thranduil
ShadowsCursed

heart
Me as well? biggrin
Hierophanta
ShadowsCursed
Mirkwood King Thranduil
ShadowsCursed

heart
Me as well? biggrin

*fluffs*
Yes, ma'am!

Order up!
User Image
Your Username: Alllfredo
Your Question/What you want out of this spread: What type of healtcare profession should I pursue? I am about to graduate with a high gpa in a biology program but idk where to go from there. Medical? Optometry? Physician assistant? Maybe just clinical lab work? Please help thank you!
Special Requests?: Im not sure which spread to pick so if you have a better idea than the one I suggest please let me know.
Did you have a specific tarot spread in mind?: the cross
Price you're willing to pay: I havent been to gaia in a while so idk if this is still alot but 100k?
ty for your time

Please note that I will choose a spread based on your question. I usually prefer large in depth ones to give a full insight into a situation.

Also, no order will ever be refused based on a low offer amount. I want you to pay what you're comfortable in paying.
Alllfredo

Order up!
User Image
Your Question/What you want out of this spread: What type of healtcare profession should I pursue? I am about to graduate with a high gpa in a biology program but idk where to go from there. Medical? Optometry? Physician assistant? Maybe just clinical lab work? Please help thank you!
Special Requests?: Im not sure which spread to pick so if you have a better idea than the one I suggest please let me know.
Price you're willing to pay: I havent been to gaia in a while so idk if this is still alot but 100k?
ty for your time

Accepted! I'll begin working as soon as I can!
ShadowsCursed
Alllfredo

Order up!
User Image
ty for your time

Accepted! I'll begin working as soon as I can!
TY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces