Welcome to Gaia! ::

Title. I got a 5 paragraph essay that could use some tweaking. Gladly I will pay with items or gold! Pm me or post here! I'm looking for many editors to look over this essay. I need this piece of work edited by August 14 no later. Thank you c:

Profitable Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I'll do it
Melina Nightmoon
I'll do it

Would you like to discuss payment?

Profitable Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Aroused Nintendo
Melina Nightmoon
I'll do it

sure
Melina Nightmoon
Aroused Nintendo
Melina Nightmoon
I'll do it

sure

Is there a certain price you have in mind? Or would you just like to be paid per mistake or change you make?

Profitable Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
May I see the essay first
Melina Nightmoon
May I see the essay first

I shall PM it to you

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would be glad to help you out on that. I'm really good with the English language and have extra background knowledge based off of 4 years of Latin experience, which only enhances my understanding of the English language.
supersunshine506
I would be glad to help you out on that. I'm really good with the English language and have extra background knowledge based off of 4 years of Latin experience, which only enhances my understanding of the English language.

Sweet Jesus be my guest emotion_kirakira any prices in mind? Or would you like to see the essay first?

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Aroused Nintendo
supersunshine506

Sweet Jesus be my guest emotion_kirakira any prices in mind? Or would you like to see the essay first?

I would prefer to see it, but just as a fair warning, I normally don't do set prices right away. I normally discuss it with the client based off of their financial position. I enjoy tearing down the status quo, or in Latin, "in statu quo."
supersunshine506
Aroused Nintendo
supersunshine506

I would prefer to see it, but just as a fair warning, I normally don't do set prices right away. I normally discuss it with the client based off of their financial position. I enjoy tearing down the status quo, or in Latin, "in statu quo."

Alright I'll PM it to you, fair warning, i wrote it in one hour. gonk

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Aroused Nintendo
supersunshine506
Aroused Nintendo
supersunshine506

Alright I'll PM it to you, fair warning, i wrote it in one hour. gonk

One hour is plenty of time to write a quality first draft. I look forward to reading it!

Gimmighoul's Wife

Quick Poster

4,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
Aroused Nintendo
Title. I got a 5 paragraph essay that could use some tweaking. Gladly I will pay with items or gold! Pm me or post here! I'm looking for many editors to look over this essay. I need this piece of work edited by August 14 no later. Thank you c:

Hello! If you are still looking for an editor, I am willing to help~
R053Water
Aroused Nintendo

Hello! If you are still looking for an editor, I am willing to help~

Yes of course would you like me to PM you the essay? How much do you charge? (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas