Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I need some bumpers for a thread of mine. I am too busy at times to ceck in on my thread to see if people are following my rules. I also need someone to keep my shop alive.

I pay 200 gold for every 50 bumps. That's 4 gold per bump, the same you usually get from gaia. Your bumps will need to be numbered.

I am looking for three bumpers. Fill out this form if interested. PM these to me. if you get the job I will send you a link to the thread I wish you to bump.

How often I get on:
Sample of bump signs (if any):
Why I want your job:
Any questions:

Bumpers:
is this job for forever?
Twisted Youth
Hi, I need some bumpers for a thread of mine. I am too busy at times to ceck in on my thread to see if people are following my rules. I also need someone to keep my shop alive.

I pay 200 gold for every 50 bumps. That's 4 gold per bump, the same you usually get from gaia. Your bumps will need to be numbered.

I am looking for three bumpers. Fill out this form if interested. PM these to me. if you get the job I will send you a link to the thread I wish you to bump.

How often I get on:
Sample of bump signs (if any):
Why I want your job:
Any questions:

Bumpers:

well, I tell you what. you pay more than gaia, then we can talk. if I am going to get paid the same amount from you, as I would from gaia, then what is the purpose of taking all that time.

how about getting paid 350 per 50 bumps.
SniperX13
well, I tell you what. you pay more than gaia, then we can talk. if I am going to get paid the same amount from you, as I would from gaia, then what is the purpose of taking all that time.

You know, that means you get 8g total per bump. Gaia gives you 4, then she gives 4 more.

I'd apply, but I'm far too busy.
Kamirose
SniperX13

You know, that means you get 8g total per bump. Gaia gives you 4, then she gives 4 more.

I'd apply, but I'm far too busy.

well, I understand that, but see, time is money. to get 400 gold, for roughly 1 hour of my time.... versus getting 550 (at 350 per 50) for an hour of my time sounds a lot better.

this would aide in my quest greatly, and give the much needed advertisement and bumping needed for the thread.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
How often I get on: From approximately 1 razz M central time to about 7-8 central time.
Sample of bump signs (if any): I don't have any. ^^;
Why I want your job: Because bumping stuff is fun! ^^
Any questions: You seem nice. ^^
How often I get on: A lot
Sample of bump signs (if any): I can make samples!!
Why I want your job: To earn gold for my quest!!
Any questions: None
Bump!! smile (I am earning gold to create a guild)
Pm me if I made it!! Thanks!!
I will bump for you tomorrow! I cant today working on the thing in my siggy heart
I'm glad people want to have the job. But, if people read all the text they would notice I wanted them to PM me the application.

Since gaia pays 4 gold per bump, and I do too then that means you get 8 gold per bump. It's double the profit.
How often I get on: 5/7 days a week for approx. 4 hours.
Sample of bump signs (if any): None
Why you want your job: Newbie and I need the gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff