Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the Dragon-Bound shop manager recruitment thread! For some time, Jayara and myself have been "running" Dragon-Bound. And by "running" I mean lots of pms back and forth going "did this dragon get aged? Did this egg get certed?" We've decided that we really do need someone with an organized mind (because mine certainly isn't) that can keep the shop running for us. Here's roughly what we're looking for someone to do:

-track orders and ensure trades go through, gold is divied up, and I actually cert the egg
-track which dragons need to be aged to their next stage or any other alterations to art/certs
-field questions from customers
-organize special events
-harass Kiddo when she's slow on delivering art

Pay will be 30% of all income.

Please post all applications or questions in this thread - do not PM me. There is no set format for applications, just explain why you'd be the best candidate for this role.

Click this link to view the shop.

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
Name: Rakura Lynn

- I have been with Dragon Bound many of years.
- I am capable to check Thread and Guild any time with phone.
- I have a Portable hard drive, so information will always be backed up when a system goes down at my location.
- I manage files at personal job.
- I own many guilds, shops that are both successful and unsuccessful.
- Willing to commit for friends and things that I love.
- I have held events for other shops when being a colorist (now no longer working) for stymphillians (sp).
- constant contact
- - YIM
- - AIM
- -MSN
- - pm
- always around, daily
- and when sick will attempt to send notifications so all is aware. (close to never happening.)
- access to photoshop
- I also own a tablet

* I have idea's in keeping track of seasonal events and making sure that they happen when they do. Keeping a basic lay out should help start the running event page.

I have always love this shop, and the fellow rpers of the shop. Waiting for the next crazy tale to be told with our creative actions through the events. I did have high hopes once to be a colorist, but I do understand that my skills aren't that great and I still have to learn. So for now I would love to contribute to the shop my time, my skills in managing to help this shop run smoother and hassle free.

Interesting Friend

I would like to apply for Shop Manager.

I have worked in several BC before though most are now inactive. I visit the Dragon Bound shop daily. I have been around for a long time and have had a lot of fun. I have been careful in not abusing the almost godlike character I have earned. I try to help field questions about the shop already when Kiddo and Jay are not online. Having worked as a colorist I keep fairly organized notes on who needs to be grown and who doesn't.

Even if I don't get it I will always be around to help out razz love you guys XD

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100

Shirtless Heckler

One more bump before bedtime.

Militant Raider

<_< >_> *pushes up then flees*

Shirtless Heckler