Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
CLOSED :: ASSISTANT HIRED

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLIVE • RITUALS

xxxxxxxxxxx______________LIVE_____________Rituals_____________Sabbats_____________Esbatsxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⎎ HOSTED BY CELESTIAL PETALS ✿ ⎎ ▬▬▬▬▬

_____ritual assistant
___N O W __H I R I N G__

RITUAL ASSISTANT NEEDED • 500K
                                I am now hosting live pagan/wiccan/celtic rituals in the supernatural forum X.
                                YOU WILL BE PAID PER RITUAL • 500K

Applicant:
                                Reliable person that is open minded with a harm none belief and mindset. You do not have to be any religion in particular if you possess these qualities.

I am looking for someone that does believe in more than one God preferably and that will find the experience of being a ritual assistant a spiritual advantage.

Responsibilities:
                                Ⅰ. Make it to the Ritual times, on time.
                                Ⅱ. Attend 1-2 rituals a month, (there is 1 full moon ritual every month and 8 seasonal rituals a year - you will make it to all of them).
                                Ⅲ.Perform your role of assistant (to post pre-learned responses to the ritual when prompted by me).
                                Ⅳ. Direct all questions back to Me and to the Ritual Thread.
                                PLUS: Keep gaia's TOS and a Harm None attitude.

_____ritual assistant
___A P P L Y__H E R E__

Direction's To Apply:
                                Post Application In This Thread : Just copy/paste/fill-out the application below. ↷

Application:

[b]Usser Name:[/b]
                                [b]Do you follow a harm none belief?:[/b]
                                [b]What belief do you follow?:[/b]
                                [b]Are you able to attend as mentioned?:[/b]
                                [b]Do you believe in magick?:[/b]
                                [b]Do you believe in Gods & Goddesses?:[/b]
                                [b]Are you comfortable with attending/participating in ritual?:[/b]

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Usser Name: bubblehead0987654321
Do you follow a harm none belief?: Yes
What belief do you follow?: United Methodist
Are you able to attend as mentioned?: Depends on timing
Do you believe in magick?: Magic I do
Do you believe in Gods & Goddesses?: Only one God
Are you comfortable with attending/participating in ritual?: Depends, will this have to be on Skype or something? If so, then ignore this cause my laptop won't accept those for some reason...

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Bubblehead0987654321

Hi. Thank you for your application.
This is not on skype, it is in the forums of gaia. It will be a posted ritual that will be interactive.
I will consider your application, I am looking for someone that does believe in more than one God preferably and that will find the experience of being a ritual assistant a spiritual advantage. (I will add that to the app above.)

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Celestial Petals
Bubblehead0987654321

Hi. Thank you for your application.
This is not on skype, it is in the forums of gaia. It will be a posted ritual that will be interactive.
I will consider your application, I am looking for someone that does believe in more than one God preferably and that will find the experience of being a ritual assistant a spiritual advantage. (I will add that to the app above.)

Ok. I understand.

Gimmighoul's Wife

Quick Poster

4,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
Usser Name: R053Water
Do you follow a harm none belief?: Yes
What belief do you follow?: It is undecided, I sometimes go from agnostic to wiccan/paganism
Are you able to attend as mentioned?: Yes, but I would like a weeks notice because of school
Do you believe in magick?: Yes
Do you believe in Gods & Goddesses?: I believe if there is a god, there must be a goddess
Are you comfortable with attending/participating in ritual?: Yes

Wicked Sweetheart

User Name: bee pollen
Do you follow a harm none belief?: Yes.
What belief do you follow?: I identify as an eclectic neo-pagan, kitchen witch and pay tribute to Artemis and all her other forms, respectively.
Are you able to attend as mentioned?: I am, I have an open schedule and have been looking for something to revive my passion and faith in Gaia and I think that intertwining my use of this website with my spirituality could be an excellent start.
Do you believe in magick?: Yes.
Do you believe in Gods & Goddesses?: Yes.
Are you comfortable with attending/participating in ritual?: Yes.

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
bee pollen
What belief do you follow?: I identify as an eclectic neo-pagan, kitchen witch and pay tribute to Artemis and all her other forms, respectively.
Are you able to attend as mentioned?: I am, I have an open schedule and have been looking for something to revive my passion and faith in Gaia and I think that intertwining my use of this website with my spirituality could be an excellent start.

Merry Meet bee pollen!
Love your answers in the application. Ok, my test thread has a 5 posts that examples of how the LIVE Ritual Event will be posted:: )O(
I will post the ritual in sections. You would post the first response and the attendees will follow you. How does this sound?

Wicked Sweetheart

Celestial Petals
bee pollen

Merry Meet bee pollen!
Love your answers in the application. Ok, my test thread has a 5 posts that examples of how the LIVE Ritual Event will be posted:: )O(
I will post the ritual in sections. You would post the first response and the attendees will follow you. How does this sound?

It sounds wonderful, will my response be scripted or would you like it to be original?
Within context to my current action, a welcome, a coax into the correct mindset or what is (in your mind) the ideal way for an assistant to continue the ritual?

I am curious what you have in mind.

Either way I would love the job, whether it's just a formality or draws on my own creativity.

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
bee pollen
Celestial Petals
bee pollen

Merry Meet bee pollen!

It sounds wonderful, will my response be scripted or would you like it to be original?
Within context to my current action, a welcome, a coax into the correct mindset or what is (in your mind) the ideal way for an assistant to continue the ritual?

Either way I would love the job, whether it's just a formality or draws on my own creativity.

I will script most of your prompt's at first. Once they basics are written I will give you the prompts that you can save in a test thread and keep that open in another tab so you can just read along, participate if you'd like and copy/paste your prompt.

Wicked Sweetheart

Celestial Petals
bee pollen
Celestial Petals
bee pollen

Merry Meet bee pollen!

I will script most of your prompt's at first. Once they basics are written I will give you the prompts that you can save in a test thread and keep that open in another tab so you can just read along, participate if you'd like and copy/paste your prompt.

Sounds like the way to go, at least for my first several rituals. 'till I get the vibe and flow of how to perform a ritual in a thread. I imagine their may be some technicalities I'll have to iron through that I wouldn't normally have to when performing a ritual in private, in person, from home - with no real circle or power exchange.

So, am I hired?

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
bee pollen

So, am I hired?

Absolutely!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items