Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fly with me c: ?

Leggo → ! 1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 > >>

Invisible Gaian

Username : Sothiss
Thread : http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/a-super-rp/t.81771383/?_gaia_t_=7564
Number of Bumps : As many as you want, or is convenient.
Other Info : Please number your bumps, and <3 my thread if you're feeling generous :3
Tip // Bribe : It really depends on how many bumps you make, but chances are you'll get a tip for being the first to offer your services.
Total : 30g per bump, plus a tip, so it really depends on how much you want to bump. That's the thing about my request, the number of bumps is entirely up to you. So just go until you get bored, I guess ^^
- - sending the trade to xRimski with the correct trade title ~
Sothiss
i can do 500 if you want (:
ill start on saturday, or tomorrow. if its okay o: ?
cause i have to do my check ups and stuff. im in the hospital at this moment.
and i have a time limit. long stoooory ~ but xD
is there any day you want me to finish ? i mean like i know you said theres no dead line
but still. xD thanks for sending me a request btw ^O^

▬ ▬

Invisible Gaian

xRimski
Sothiss
i can do 500 if you want (:
ill start on saturday, or tomorrow. if its okay o: ?
cause i have to do my check ups and stuff. im in the hospital at this moment.
and i have a time limit. long stoooory ~ but xD
is there any day you want me to finish ? i mean like i know you said theres no dead line
but still. xD thanks for sending me a request btw ^O^

▬ ▬

That's fine! And really you can do as many as you want! If 500 is too much, or if you get tired of bumping/become busy, I won't mind.
I can send a trade for... 3k right now, if you'd like? That's payment for 100 bumps in advance? And if for any reason you don't make it to 100 bumps, keep it as a show of good faith ^^

It's in my blood to be nosey, may I ask what you're in the hospital for? You don't have to answer obviously, and I hope I don't offend you by asking but... I'd like to know if you're alright, honestly.
Sothiss
if its 100, i can be done in one day (:
i can start on friday and be done with it ^-^
and i happen to be born with like i dunno how to explain it o:
its like something with blood. i faint easily. i get tired easily. i get bruised easily. i get hurt easily. im weak. xD my mommy's mom had it so i guess im having it too :c .
i spent my life in the hospital so im use to it. i went to school from time to time i got stronger met people suddenly, when summer break hit, my systems just broke down. ive been great [: thats why my doctor is letting me use the laptop ^-^ ive been getting stronger, but some days are just down hill v.v scary things. but for now im strong as a stone ^-^ .

▬ ▬

Invisible Gaian

xRimski
if its 100, i can be done in one day (:
i can start on friday and be done with it ^-^
and i happen to be born with like i dunno how to explain it o:
its like something with blood. i faint easily. i get tired easily. i get bruised easily. i get hurt easily. im weak. xD my mommy's mom had it so i guess im having it too :c .
i spent my life in the hospital so im use to it. i went to school from time to time i got stronger met people suddenly, when summer break hit, my systems just broke down. ive been great [: thats why my doctor is letting me use the laptop ^-^ ive been getting stronger, but some days are just down hill v.v scary things. but for now im strong as a stone ^-^ .

▬ ▬

Is it anemia perhaps? :O
I'm pretty sure its severity can vary. I used to have it when I was younger and I got tired all the time too. I suppose I grew out of it. I'm prone to chronic headaches though, have been all my life >3<
Sothiss
probbaly o: i unno.
my parents doesnt want me to listen when the doctors comes in and stuff.
im too scared to know what the ugly truth is. im honestly, not ready. xD
but sometimes i need oxygen o: so i also have problems with my lungs.
my doctors said that ill grow out of it eventually. i just have to stick in the hospital for a bit.
then ill be finee (:

▬ ▬

Invisible Gaian

xRimski
probbaly o: i unno.
my parents doesnt want me to listen when the doctors comes in and stuff.
im too scared to know what the ugly truth is. im honestly, not ready. xD
but sometimes i need oxygen o: so i also have problems with my lungs.
my doctors said that ill grow out of it eventually. i just have to stick in the hospital for a bit.
then ill be finee (:

▬ ▬

I see ^^
I can't imagine growing up in a hospital, though I've been in them more than a few times. I wonder... if you could be anything in the world, or do anything, what would it be?
Sothiss
its scary. at times, its really funn. i get to meet new people. but sometimes i have to leave and let them go. then i see them go bye bye. its a sad sad sad, yet happy place. anywhere in the world? well actually. i wanna travel the world. i wanna experience new places, i wanna be like a bird. ^-^ both my parents are workaholics. they hardly have anytime for me, im the only child, so being with people makes me happy. plus i wanna prove people wrong. that our " generation " is just a label. that theres still hope that in the generation im in, it is not always about growing up so fast. i just hate that so much. :c so proving them wrong, would mean a lot to me.
▬ ▬

Invisible Gaian

xRimski
its scary. at times, its really funn. i get to meet new people. but sometimes i have to leave and let them go. then i see them go bye bye. its a sad sad sad, yet happy place. anywhere in the world? well actually. i wanna travel the world. i wanna experience new places, i wanna be like a bird. ^-^ both my parents are workaholics. they hardly have anytime for me, im the only child, so being with people makes me happy. plus i wanna prove people wrong. that our " generation " is just a label. that theres still hope that in the generation im in, it is not always about growing up so fast. i just hate that so much. :c so proving them wrong, would mean a lot to me.
▬ ▬

What do you mean people say our generation is a label? And how will you prove them wrong? I'm not asking in order to be critical, I've just never heard that and I'd like to know your perspective smile
Sothiss
well.
adults would look at me as a kid who would " smoke. drink. sex. " and stuff. im only FOURTEEN. FOURTEEN. :c cause people around my age would be like YOLO this. swag that obey that. its pretty... dumb. and label ? well i ment like they judge. stereotypes ! xD i just think that their label to me.
that just cause someone says you're that, you're that. like no. like you arent ! you cant be influenced by them. proving them wrong by... well in the future.
that ill turn out to be healthy and successful. that smoking and drinking and sex isnt what all fourteen year olds does. or any teens does. yes its decreasing, we know. but putting that pressure on us, is like a big no no.
you never heard it o: ? really ? but yeah. its really... complicated.
well goodnight. xD
its bed time for meeee . ill start on your order tomorrow (:
thanks for ordering agaain ^-^

▬ ▬

Invisible Gaian

xRimski
well.
adults would look at me as a kid who would " smoke. drink. sex. " and stuff. im only FOURTEEN. FOURTEEN. :c cause people around my age would be like YOLO this. swag that obey that. its pretty... dumb. and label ? well i ment like they judge. stereotypes ! xD i just think that their label to me.
that just cause someone says you're that, you're that. like no. like you arent ! you cant be influenced by them. proving them wrong by... well in the future.
that ill turn out to be healthy and successful. that smoking and drinking and sex isnt what all fourteen year olds does. or any teens does. yes its decreasing, we know. but putting that pressure on us, is like a big no no.
you never heard it o: ? really ? but yeah. its really... complicated.
well goodnight. xD
its bed time for meeee . ill start on your order tomorrow (:
thanks for ordering agaain ^-^

▬ ▬

I agree with you on the generational stereotypes. I'm seventeen and I've never smoked. I have tried alcohol (all but one time was with my family, so it wasn't a big deal) and I've never been drunk. So yes, anyone who thinks we're all the same... they're silly.

Good night, Rimski. Sleep well!
Sothiss
sorry for ranting a bit >.> but yeah. xD im fourteen and i havent even done those stuff. im fine the way i am xD
thanks btw. (: i slept great. im gonna be able to go to sleeep soon [:
oh im a start yon your order btw c:

▬ ▬

Invisible Gaian

xRimski
sorry for ranting a bit >.> but yeah. xD im fourteen and i havent even done those stuff. im fine the way i am xD
thanks btw. (: i slept great. im gonna be able to go to sleeep soon [:
oh im a start yon your order btw c:

▬ ▬

You're fine. I'm planning to head to bed soon too, but we'll see if I actually make it there. Gaia can be a very interesting place.
Sothiss
Sothiss [x] i made it ! (:
see i can do it ahaha .
gaia is a VERY interesting place. i get distracted by the art shops.
i found out there was this 14 year old that does art so amazing.
im like what have i been doing my whole life, oh yeah. anywho. xDD
goodnight (: thank you for ordering i hope you come again soo ^-^
you're welcome anytime (:

▬ ▬

Dapper Conversationalist

xRimski

my thread already closed, can I cancel my order since it hasn't started yet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff