Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And I'm back! xD

Mythical Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
theexiledstripper
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And I'm back! xD
For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead.

Welcome back!

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Aged Gaian

Thank ye. ^_^

Oh, my boyfriend got me addicted to a new game. DX
Got me addicted to DDO. (Dungeons & Dragons Online) It's bad enough he got me addicted to playing it with paper and pencil. lol

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Username: Poisonous Eclipse
Availability: I pass by gaia everyday, unless I have some troubles with getting the computer, which is almost never.
Can do: Male Avitars, gothic themed stuff, specified stuff.
Can't do: Female Avitars. Cluttered avatars, fairy avatars.
Examples
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Info sent on a PM.
I can try to make female avitars, tho. :/ dramallama

Mythical Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200

*points to guy above*that gives me an idea.....Exiled Are you thinking What I am?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Aged Gaian

Poisonous
D'oh! >.< You need to get back and read the rules. v_v

Madgod
O_O Iono. I'm thinking about my yummy dinner I just managed to finish. Oh you mean try and take over the world again? lol Get it, get it?

Mythical Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
theexiledstripper
Poisonous
D'oh! >.< You need to get back and read the rules. v_v
Madgod
O_O Iono. I'm thinking about my yummy dinner I just managed to finish. Oh you mean try and take over the world again? lol Get it, get it?

Hmm now you got me thinking i should go eat......The World Can Wait...TO THE KITCHEN! *Rolls Die For Intelligence bonus*

Aged Gaian

ROFL xD You roll a 1 and fall down the stairs.

Mythical Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Tycoon 200
theexiledstripper
ROFL xD You roll a 1 and fall down the stairs.

odd....i rolled 6d12's

Aged Gaian

*steals your 6D12s and runs away wildly with them*

Aged Gaian

And hello everyone. biggrin

I'm here now.

Aged Gaian

Hello!
I'm playing DDO right now. Hee hee ^_^
Time to play in a dungeon. I'll be sorta paying attention.

7,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Hello Everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items