Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Humorist

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Enchantress is now open ~!

Hey Kahlan! I want a reading.

Username: lady_radiohead

What Type of reading you want : celtic cross

Anything else?: Can you tell me what cards are pulled as well in the reading please.

Total 1.5k plus tip 10k

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Hey Kahlan! I want a reading.
Username: ShiningStar KiraKira
What Type of reading you want : What is keeping me from attaining my goal, past and future conditions of things, How am I perceived by other person(s) involved in my situation?
Anything else?: nothing, really...
Total: 650g

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lady_Radiohead

Usually the Celtic Cross goes from the You card and what you need to know about yourself to the outcome card and what will be the outcome for your situation. I’d be happy to do this reading for you ,but it may be tomorrow afternoon before I can get it to you.

ShiningStar KiraKira

Sure I can do those for you, is there a specific person in your situation you want to know about. A co-worker, a family member, loved one, or just anyone in your situation?

Hygienic Humorist

Kahlan_BrightBlade

Sure I can do those for you, is there a specific person in your situation you want to know about. A co-worker, a family member, loved one, or just anyone in your situation?

Thanks, could I have my general work situation and how I could get on better with others?

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lady_Radiohead
Kahlan_BrightBlade

Thanks, could I have my general work situation and how I could get on better with others?

alright I can do a how you are percieved in your general work situation and what’s keeping your from your goal of getting better with others.

Hygienic Humorist

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Lady_Radiohead
Kahlan_BrightBlade

alright I can do a how you are percieved in your general work situation and what’s keeping your from your goal of getting better with others.

Sounds good to me.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Lady_Radiohead
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Lady_Radiohead
Kahlan_BrightBlade

Sounds good to me.

I’ll do those then when I do your goal and how you are percieved reading for the celtic cross

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Hey Cecilia ! I want a reading
Username: EroticDancer
Question you want a reflection about:What will be the effect of (This person,place, situation,etc) 400g ( I want to know if Adande and i will become close friends? )
Anything else:Nope im good.
Tip: (Optional)1,000

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
EroticDancer
Question you want a reflection about:What will be the effect of (This person,place, situation,etc) 400g ( I want to know if Adande and i will become close friends? )

Be sure to send your trade to cecilia not me.
Kahlan_BrightBlade

"Hey Kahlan! I want a reading.
Username: Caelum Dae
What Type of reading you want : Celtic Cross
Anything else?: Nopppe
Total: 2k
"

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kahlan_BrightBlade
EroticDancer

Be sure to send your trade to cecilia not me.
they were in my shop earlier asking about the same thing.

EroticDancer

i apologize but i have to refuse this because you asked for the same question twice now in two different formats. Having me worry about every little detail for you would defeat the purpose of the two readings i have given you as well as my advice that you should reflect and find your own meanings instead of having me dictate it for ya.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Caelum Dae
Kahlan_BrightBlade

"Hey Kahlan! I want a reading.
Username: Caelum Dae
What Type of reading you want : Celtic Cross
Anything else?: Nopppe
Total: 2k