Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
(Divider credit goes to Koruesenpai@Deviantart.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ever wonder what your dream meant? Nightmares? Afraid that your dream is a future vision?

No worries! I am a professionally trained dream interpreter!

Think this is bogus? I've had a lot of customers question if I stalk them. HAHAHA.

And no, it doesn't take a psychic to understand your dreams. Dreams are per-say... Another language. The language of your body and brain for the most part. Dreams are usually your body trying to tell you something! They are 99.99% of the time NOT future sights. If they were future sights, then that only comes to people who have future sight dreams often which you yourself in time prove.

User Image

Example(s) Of My Work
There was a Gaian (I can't remember their name but spare me) that said they had a dream about getting tazed and killed by an unknown person in a crowd at a concert. I asked him my questions to check that they weren't influenced by movies or midnight food choice and he said no to all of those questions so I asked him if he had/has existing blood pressure issues or heart issues. He said yes. The dream was his body telling him to wake up and take care of his heart rate. (Thus getting tazed). He was shocked as hell that I figured that out. I don't even know the guy.

(More examples to come when my shop gets more business.)

User Image

Pricing
15 mil for most dreams...
30 mil for very hard descriptive dreams

User Image

How Do I Order?
First, you tell me your dream and await for me to quote a price on your dream. I'll tell you how much it costs and ask if you are okay with the cost. If you are okay with the cost, I will send you a trade and you will grant me which ever price we agree on out of my Price chart. I will accept the money and I will not spend it until I tell you what your dream means. Sometimes - If you're not good enough at describing your dream it's too vague or too complex, I might give you multiple possibility answers of what your dream meant. You can totally pick which ever you think it meant out of the options I give you! That's why it's called dream interpreting! If you don't like my answer than I cannot do anything about it. I will not refund you because hey. I did my job. (Usually I will keep working until you are satisfied with my answers so don't think I'm conning you out of your gold.) Please leave me good feedback! I will work with you on getting the answer so please reply! Either subscribe to my topic or.... Ask me to PM you for pickups!

User Image

Fill Out This Order Form
What did you dream?:
Did you watch anything or play video games before sleeping that would have inspired this dream?:
What did you eat before bed (Usually 1-2 hours or less before bedtime)?:

User Image
BUMP THIS FORUM OR CLICK THE HEART PLEASE!

✖ BLACK LIST ✖
(If you run a shop I advise you ban these people and keep others notified of them!)

-Luxury Soul (Didn't pay for order)

marigoldstereo's Partner

Invisible Prophet

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
heart bump

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

DeidaraDoton

I am very interest in this actually I would like to know about my dream ~ please do ask as many questions as you like.

What did you dream?: You might think this is weird but I remember a lot of details about my dream.. Most part of course lol. I dreamt of being a worker. I remember exactly what I was wearing because I remember seeing it somewhere before but not exactly where, it was a blue uniform, same color pants and shirt, with a blue wristband (as the dream continues on.. I forgot what I was wearing) I only remember because there was many people around me who was wearing the exact same things. I also remember that where I was working at was a Theme Park, it was gigantic, the type you see in anime and such.. I woke up thinking it was Disney but it didn't feel right. There was kids and families surrounding me. For some reason, it switched scene and I was in a room... there was five-six kids that was hiding from me, I'm guessing they thought I was the authority or something, but after awhile, they opened up and they seemed to trust me a whole lot. There was one particular kid that I remember calling out her name.... but I forgot sadly. She was a young, beautiful child. It was constantly flashing back and forth, from inside that room, it changed to of her and an old grandpa outside the theme park once again.. and of course, I went along with it. I assumed the old grandpa was her actual grandpa since she was being really sweet to him and so was he to her. But then it changed back into the room for some strange reason.. but this time, everything seems more intense, those kids who was talking to me earlier kept trying to find places in that small room to hide, and I remember hearing authority outside that room screaming to find those kids no matter what... I panicked and was trying to help the kids hide them, for some weird reason, I saw a black box (I have this black box in my room in real life, where I store a lot of my old stuff and books in there) and I told all of them to climbed in there and hide, they obeyed me and did it without questions asked. Let me remind you, this box is small, I'm talking about 1 1/2 feet width and 4 feet length, but for some reason, they all fit in those boxes, and the authority came in to check but then they saw me and just apologized and left. I remember this part clearly because I woke up around this time, I tried checking up on how's the kids doing in that box and found out that the box was a black hole (Not literally) but there was a second room under than box, I climbed in also to find most of the kids there but the little girl that I had a special bond with wasn't.. I told all the kids to stay as I go look for her, I remember because then the room changed back into the theme park, as I was running around screaming her name and looking for her (let me remind you, this place was huge, roller coaster, ferris wheel were gigantic and everywhere) and then I saw her, with her grandfather. He had told her to sat next to him at the brickstone where flowers were planted at. I was scared so I ran to her and hugged her and asked her all these questions whether she was okay or not and whether did she want to head "home" with me.. she just smiled and nodded, for some reason, all the other kids were already standing behind me at this moment smiling at me warmly too. As I took the little girl away with all the other kids holding their hands walking, I turned around and felt guilty for taking the little girl away from her grandpa, but for some strange reason, he was smiling at me warmly too, as if he's allowing me to take her away and take care of her and the other kids... then I woke up slowly and gently. Not feeling tired or anything..

Did you watch anything or play video games before sleeping that would have inspired this dream: No not at all, I was too busy doing my Dollhouse Collection Thread and just fell asleep that's all.
What did you eat before bed (Usually 1-2 hours or less before bedtime): Nothing before bed. I ate dinner which was around 7ish and I fell asleep around 2AM.

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Luxury Soul

DeidaraDoton

I am very interest in this actually I would like to know about my dream ~ please do ask as many questions as you like.

What did you dream?: You might think this is weird but I remember a lot of details about my dream.. Most part of course lol. I dreamt of being a worker. I remember exactly what I was wearing because I remember seeing it somewhere before but not exactly where, it was a blue uniform, same color pants and shirt, with a blue wristband (as the dream continues on.. I forgot what I was wearing) I only remember because there was many people around me who was wearing the exact same things. I also remember that where I was working at was a Theme Park, it was gigantic, the type you see in anime and such.. I woke up thinking it was Disney but it didn't feel right. There was kids and families surrounding me. For some reason, it switched scene and I was in a room... there was five-six kids that was hiding from me, I'm guessing they thought I was the authority or something, but after awhile, they opened up and they seemed to trust me a whole lot. There was one particular kid that I remember calling out her name.... but I forgot sadly. She was a young, beautiful child. It was constantly flashing back and forth, from inside that room, it changed to of her and an old grandpa outside the theme park once again.. and of course, I went along with it. I assumed the old grandpa was her actual grandpa since she was being really sweet to him and so was he to her. But then it changed back into the room for some strange reason.. but this time, everything seems more intense, those kids who was talking to me earlier kept trying to find places in that small room to hide, and I remember hearing authority outside that room screaming to find those kids no matter what... I panicked and was trying to help the kids hide them, for some weird reason, I saw a black box (I have this black box in my room in real life, where I store a lot of my old stuff and books in there) and I told all of them to climbed in there and hide, they obeyed me and did it without questions asked. Let me remind you, this box is small, I'm talking about 1 1/2 feet width and 4 feet length, but for some reason, they all fit in those boxes, and the authority came in to check but then they saw me and just apologized and left. I remember this part clearly because I woke up around this time, I tried checking up on how's the kids doing in that box and found out that the box was a black hole (Not literally) but there was a second room under than box, I climbed in also to find most of the kids there but the little girl that I had a special bond with wasn't.. I told all the kids to stay as I go look for her, I remember because then the room changed back into the theme park, as I was running around screaming her name and looking for her (let me remind you, this place was huge, roller coaster, ferris wheel were gigantic and everywhere) and then I saw her, with her grandfather. He had told her to sat next to him at the brickstone where flowers were planted at. I was scared so I ran to her and hugged her and asked her all these questions whether she was okay or not and whether did she want to head "home" with me.. she just smiled and nodded, for some reason, all the other kids were already standing behind me at this moment smiling at me warmly too. As I took the little girl away with all the other kids holding their hands walking, I turned around and felt guilty for taking the little girl away from her grandpa, but for some strange reason, he was smiling at me warmly too, as if he's allowing me to take her away and take care of her and the other kids... then I woke up slowly and gently. Not feeling tired or anything..

Did you watch anything or play video games before sleeping that would have inspired this dream: No not at all, I was too busy doing my Dollhouse Collection Thread and just fell asleep that's all.
What did you eat before bed (Usually 1-2 hours or less before bedtime): Nothing before bed. I ate dinner which was around 7ish and I fell asleep around 2AM.

Order accepted, send a trade. Your dream is sooooo complicated so it will cost 30 mil. Pay up front then I will tell you what it means! ^_^

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Luxury Soul

DeidaraDoton

Still waiting lol

Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
DeidaraDoton
Luxury Soul

DeidaraDoton

Still waiting lol

Lol sorry, not interest anymore. I was that morning.

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Luxury Soul
DeidaraDoton
Luxury Soul

DeidaraDoton

Still waiting lol

Lol sorry, not interest anymore. I was that morning.

Wow right after I already interpreted what it was. Hard work for nothing lol...

Fluffy Bunny

Would you mind doing mine? I can pay you upfront before you interpret it!

What did you dream?:
indentI don't remember much about the beginning of the dream but towards the end I was with a group of friends (we weren't really 'friends' we just had the same goal and didn't mind working together) and we decided to split up for some vacation time. I went to a very busy downtown area on a road that sloped downward.
indentI was a little board so I decided that I wanted to fly. I didn't know it when I started flying, but flying was illegal in that town so a bunch of cops on broom sticks and police dogs on the ground started chasing me. I freaked out and flew inside a restaurant complex (it was like a mall that only had restaurants in it) and lost the cops because they couldn't maneuver around the rafters.
indentThe dogs followed me and started jumping way up high and snapping at my feet and I got really afraid of them biting me. I tried to lose them but realized that I would never be able to so I decided to turn myself in to some cops who were having lunch nearby.
indentI landed next to them and told them what happened and they seemed really upset about the law. Not a lot of people could fly and they thought it was stupid that people should get in trouble for it. I agreed and they asked how I managed to do it.
indentI took a little sphere cage (I don't know what metal it was but it was a bit tarnished in some places and shiny in others) with my heart in it off of my body and told them it was because my heart was buoyant (the exact word I used).
indentThey thought that was pretty cool and then I got off a bus somewhere (I have no idea how I transitioned from getting arrested in a restaurant to getting off a bus) and tried to fit my heart cage back on.
indentI couldn't figure out where it was supposed to go. I felt like it should attach to my stomach, but there was a little recessed space on my chest where it clearly was meant to be. When I placed it there it felt awkward and wrong.
Then I woke up.

Did you watch anything or play video games before sleeping that would have inspired this dream?:
I watched a lot of cooking shows.
All I ate that day were buttered spaghetti noodles, but I had those long before I went to sleep.

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
SharkFist

What did you dream?:
indentI don't remember much about the beginning of the dream but towards the end I was with a group of friends (we weren't really 'friends' we just had the same goal and didn't mind working together) and we decided to split up for some vacation time. I went to a very busy downtown area on a road that sloped downward.
indentI was a little board so I decided that I wanted to fly. I didn't know it when I started flying, but flying was illegal in that town so a bunch of cops on broom sticks and police dogs on the ground started chasing me. I freaked out and flew inside a restaurant complex (it was like a mall that only had restaurants in it) and lost the cops because they couldn't maneuver around the rafters.
indentThe dogs followed me and started jumping way up high and snapping at my feet and I got really afraid of them biting me. I tried to lose them but realized that I would never be able to so I decided to turn myself in to some cops who were having lunch nearby.
indentI landed next to them and told them what happened and they seemed really upset about the law. Not a lot of people could fly and they thought it was stupid that people should get in trouble for it. I agreed and they asked how I managed to do it.
indentI took a little sphere cage (I don't know what metal it was but it was a bit tarnished in some places and shiny in others) with my heart in it off of my body and told them it was because my heart was buoyant (the exact word I used).
indentThey thought that was pretty cool and then I got off a bus somewhere (I have no idea how I transitioned from getting arrested in a restaurant to getting off a bus) and tried to fit my heart cage back on.
indentI couldn't figure out where it was supposed to go. I felt like it should attach to my stomach, but there was a little recessed space on my chest where it clearly was meant to be. When I placed it there it felt awkward and wrong.
Then I woke up.

All I ate that day were buttered spaghetti noodles, but I had those long before I went to sleep.

30 mil trade. Order accepted.

Fluffy Bunny

DeidaraDoton
SharkFist

What did you dream?:
Then I woke up.

30 mil trade. Order accepted.

Yay! Thank you! Trade sent~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas